Account Manager (Cape Town)
Closing Date: Wednesday, 24 February 2016
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The execution and implementation of the cellular procurement strategy, while managing supplier relationships, project implementation and process efficiencies to ensure profitability on Cellular and related products
- Product research of new and existing products as well as cellular accessories.
- Negotiate favourable contracts with service providers.
- Liaise and build constructive relationships with service providers.
- Develop product ranges and conclude product deals.
- Manage product promotions.
- Develop and communicate product management processes and procedures to all field personnel.
- Provide key information to management.
- Manage ad hoc projects.
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 12 with commercial tertiary qualification.
- 3 years related work experience.
- Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Competencies required: Problem analysis, systematic, decisive, good communication skills, service orientation, business acumen and planning and organising skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
If you are interested in applying for the above position and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Wednesday February 24th, 2016 5:00pm.