ACKERMANS INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME FOR AUDITING GRADUATES
Closing Date: 19 February 2016
Job Title: Ackermans Internship Programme for Auditing Graduates
Department: Operations – Risk
Reporting To Position: Manager
Job Type Classification: Internship
Number of Positions: 1
Location: Specifically Cape Town
12 months can define your future career…
At Ackermans we help our Interns find their feet and future direction. Energetic, ambitious and qualified youth can look forward to a phenomenal learning experience.
Hands-on experience in a thriving Retail Business, with exposure to successful business practices and people alike.
An Ackermans Internship will give you the opportunity to:
- Be exposed to the Retail Industry
- Explore your interests and gain working knowledge of future career possibilities
- Develop your work ethic and corporate brand
- Build relationships that will stand your future in good steed
- Recent Graduate with a Diploma or Degree in Auditing
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A resilient self-starter with the ability to work well within a team
- Good organizational and planning abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound administrative skills
- Flexible and tenacious with the ability to thrive under pressure
- Good learning orientation
- Assist the Operation Risk team with the implement of the Operations Risk, Security, Safety and Loss prevention strategy.
- Risk assessments and Incident investigation
- Service Desk Management: ensure all calls/queries are resolved
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Friday February 19th, 2016 5:00pm.