Admin, Office & Support
Manage and oversee administration team, function and processes, including purchasing, logistics and entertainment functions.
Location: Western Cape CPT – CBD
Salary: R 342000
Closing date: 2 December 2015
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an Admin Manager role – track record of strong administrative skills, as well as excellent writing skills
- Organised and efficient and ability to work independently
- Quick learner who is able to multi-task in an environment where things change quickly
- Basic financial management duties
- Office management: liaising with landlord, overseeing equipment and furniture, managing cleaner, and receptionist, recycling, purchasing office supplies, insurance
- Manage procurement administrator
- Manage IT clerk, backups, IT consultant
- Manage fleet of company’s vehicles.
- General correspondence – email and telephone communication
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Manage admin team of 5 administrators in WC, and provincial administrators
- Oversee workload and distribution thereof, and output
- Take minutes
- Coaching and mentorship admin of staff
- Scheduling and reporting.
- Plan and co-ordinate organizational events including board meetings, AGM
Please send your CV via email or submit your CV online
SEND VIA EMAIL