Are you reliable and of good health? Are you able to put a smile on your face and in your voice constantly? If you are willing to work hard this is the perfect opportunity for you to join a Leading Chain Restaurant Group who requires two Call Centre Agents to join their dynamic team ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to be willing to work shifts, over weekends and on public holidays – the call centre is open 364 days per year from 08h00 until at least 22h00 or later. Having your own transport is advisable.
- Matric – literacy and numeracy assessments may be required
- Preferably with a tertiary qualification or studying towards a tertiary qualification
- Good telephone manner and clear speaking voice
- Self confident, friendly manner and able to handle pressure
- Good command of English and second South African language – written and spoken
- Good listening, questioning and problem solving skills
- Able to multi-task
- Basic literacy in MS Word, Excel and Outlook required
- A MINIMUM of 1 year’s experience working in a call centre.
- Dealing with customers, operations and franchisee queries
- Maintaining a friendly and helpful manner at all times
- Manage pressure while being attentive to details
- Typing of reports
SALARY: Negotiable depending on experience