We want to open a new branch in Pretoria. We require motivated individuals Start as a consultant and get promoted into management Work from Alberton until there is enough people to fill the required management positions to open the Pretoria branch.
- R9500 Basic Salary.
- Bonuses + above average commission.
- Full company training provided.
- OWN VEHICLE and drivers license is a MUST!
- Good people skills and presentable!
- Have to stay in GAUTENG or close to the EAST RAND!
For a interview call: 011 869 6345 which will give you the fastest result or sms name and contact number to 072 598 6489 and we will call you back.
Alternative you can send your cv via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Supervisor – Distribution Pick & Pack (Johannesburg Isando)
Thursday, 10 March 2016 Department:
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Coordinate and manage the picking of correct stock from the DC to maximise productivity of labour, maximise the application of first in and first out (FIFO) stock management and optimise vehicle capacity utilisation.
- Investigate and resolve operational problems, stock discrepancies, re-counts, over supplies and shortages
- Liaise with other departments to resolve any queries and distributions released
- Monitor department KPIs, calculate variances from plans and provide feedback on departmental performance
- Supervise and lead staff in alignment with Sikhula Kunye culture
- Allocate tasks and targets to team and provide them with instructions/guidance
- Ensure compliance with health and safety requirements
- Control the correct use of WMS equipment (i.e. zappi’s)
- Ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained
- Ensure all stock for completed lines are scanned out of the DC and that paperwork and transactions on the system are recorded correctly
- Being able to work in any other department when required
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Grade 12
- At least 2 years’ experience within the Distribution Centre environment
- Computer Literacy: MS Office
- Previous experience working with a warehouse management system advantageous
- Competencies required: Planning, Organising and Control; Detail orientation; Ability to build and maintain relationships; Communication skills; a Passionate, service orientated team player; Stress tolerance and Confidence and decisiveness.
- Proficient in English
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Thursday March 10th, 2016 5:00pm.
OutSurance is Looking for Direct Sales Executives
We’re Looking for you! Urgently seeking Direct Sales Executives (Lead Generators) at our KZN, Cape Town and Centurion branches.
- Own reliable motor vehicle
- Valid drivers license
- Extensive cold calling experience (minimum 2 years)
- Commission based with high earning potential
If this sound like a great opportunity for you, then e-mail your CV to us…
Position: Stock Controller
Salary: R8 000.00 per month + benefits
The job purpose of the Stock Controller’s role is to manage the purchasing and replenishment of the retail products used in the business. A key aspect of the role is maintaining the stock levels, ensuring that the production team have enough stock at all times.
Fully bilingual English and Afrikaans
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Process purchase orders
- Receiving Deliveries.
- Reconciling Delivery notes with purchase orders and invoices
- Recording serial numbers where applicable.
- Stock take and reconciliation of stock.
- Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters and in a timely manner.
- Responsibility for purchasing and the “in-stock” levels within the agreed inventory parameters.
- Purchase inventory within the agreed budgets.
- Entering stock items in the system and allocating them to their respective jobs
- Maintain a process for returns.
- Maintain harmonious working relationship with Suppliers/Vendors within the buying parameters set by the business.
- Must have had experience and responsibility for the POS system and the Electronic Ordering Systems.
- Observe the correct buying protocols.
- Observe correct stock receiving protocols.
- Maintain the storeroom and the allocation of space for stock.
- Unpack orders and stock shelves as required.
- Maintain good working relationships with Manager and your peers.
- Other work as directed by the Production Manager.
Please send an updated CV, Portfolio and most recent payslip
Contact: AtripleA Recruitment and Temps
Tel: 082 921 2439
Fax: 086 577 6102
(subject=Application for [Stock Controller]&Body=Please attach CV, copy of ID and a recent payslip.)
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Saturday April 2nd, 2016 1:46pm.
A Business Economics Departments within a Leisure Industry is seeking to hire a PAAdministrator ASAP in Pretoria East.
- Matric Completed.
- Bilingual – Afrikaans & English.
- Computer Literate – MS Office.
- Admin/filling skills.
- Telephone etiquette.
- Typing skills.
- Answer calls.
- Type documents.
- General administration.
- Ad-hoc duties.
If you you meet the requirements, please send your CV
Salary: Market Related
Reference number: PTA000149/MS/1
EE/AA Status: Non EE/AA
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Monday March 28th, 2016 9:35pm.
FRONT OFFICE RECEPTIONIST
- Preferable Grade 12 or higher qualification
- Experience in the hospitality sector, specifically the hotel industry
- Computer literate with Opera experience
- Front Office experience
- Pay attention to detail
- Greet guests and patrons as they arrive
- Ensure that the checking in procedure runs smoothly
- Manage the registration process
- Ask for identification and ensure that the provided credentials are accurate
- Handle guest check-in and check-out appropriately
- Operate hotel switchboard, take calls and provide information and transfer calls
- Manage accurate accounting of all rooms
- Provide guests with room key and call for porter to assist guest to room or to transport
- Answer queries regarding the hotel’s services, charges, dining facilities, sports facilities and traveling
- Refer guests to appropriate departments to resolve complaints or provide suggestions
- Compute bills and take payment
- Provide guests with directions around the hotel
- Contact housekeeping and maintenance departments when a problem is reported
- Explain the appropriate use of keys and ensure that guests are satisfied with the rooms allotted to them
- Balance cash at the end of the shift ad generate accounting reports for the benefit of the next shift
Job ID: 116128
Job Title: FRONT OFFICE RECEPTIONIST
Job Classification: Reception/Concierge
Location: Cape Town
Salary Type: Monthly
Start Date: As soon as possible
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Friday March 25th, 2016 4:27pm.
A company in the credit provider industry. They need a competent junior bookkeeper to join their team.
Job Description requirements
- Bank Cash books capturing of all data and reconcile
- Petty cash books capturing of all data and reconcile
- Capture & Calculate Customer Tax Invoices
- Capture of Suppliers invoices
- Creating & Updating of customer, supplier and detailed ledger accounts
- Month End Journals
- Consolidation of several Pastel accounts
- Assisting finance department with daily tasks
- Other tasks to be allocated when necessary
- Capture bank statements
- Create & maintain payment accounts
- Verifying of payments and ensure proofs are submitted
Experience in a bookkeeper role with bank recon and creditor account reconciliations
- Adapt well to change
- Must have a positive can-do attitude
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Advanced Excel skills
- Deadline driven
- Detail orientated
- Team player
- Ability to work and communicate across departments
- Attention to detail
- Take initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure
Qualifications and experience
School leavers with matric and above average accounting mark are welcome to apply
- Matric with accounting
- Relevant tertiary qualification – or currently studying – will be an advantage
- Pastel experience is an advantage (training will be provided)
- Accounting experience will be an advantage
If you are interested in the position and meet the requirements, please send your C.V. in Word format
Please note that this process includes psychometric tests
All offers are subject to satisfactory Credit Check, Criminal check and professional/personal referee checks.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from within two weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
Cost to Company
Location: Pretoria East
Salary: R6 000 – R9 000 per month
Work Type: Full Time
Reference number: TFJB-2-16
EE/AA Status: Non EE/AA
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Friday March 25th, 2016 2:40pm.
A dedicated and detail orientated individual to assist the Supervisor in coordinating maintenance and control of the flow of work and programs as the Office Administrator..
- Completed Matric.
- Working experience in a similar position would be advantageous.
- Exposure to Timeshare / Exchange industry / Client Services would be advantageous.
- Hospitality / Reservation / Tourism related qualification would be beneficial.
- Computer literate (MS: Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal).
- Client service orientated.
- Independent, detail orientated and patient.
- Team player and able to multi task.
- Daily welcome calls, explaining product and encourage transactions
- Sending welcome letters to all new members.
- Ensure that all members related information is correct, this includes all and is not limited to email, phone numbers and member ownership.
- Daily member registrations as received from the contracts department and any other members that needs to be registered.Assist with obtaining correct member ownerships to conclude membership.
- Follow up on all failed member emails and correct details.
- Send Gold Advantage Benefits letters once members have been upgraded.
- Supply daily lists of new members to receive welcome sms once profiles have been updated.
- Processing of online reservations.
- Banking and clearing of weeks.
- Allocate daily outbound call list and make appropriate notes.
- Close all member files who have cancelled their timeshare agreements as received from contracts.
- Attend to print jobs (online reservations) by checking guest details and sending member confirmation letters.
- Ensure to communicate any online rentals concluded and complete the necessary documents for rental payout.
- Assist with any administrative duties and stats as required.
- Assist with resort registration program.
- Create / update resort profiles.
- Obtain full sign off on resort profiles prior to uploading on website
- Ensure that profiles are kept up to date as per information received from the relevant resorts.
We offer: Market Related
Reference number: PTA000159/AC/1
EE/AA Status: Non EE/AA
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Friday March 25th, 2016 12:59pm.
Front Office Assistant
A leading Optometrist looking for an Front Office Assistant to join their dynamic team. Someone hardworking and willing to go that extra mile. Position based in PTA
- Help with all customer service around practice
- Adjusments on Spectacles
- Also all admin and ad-hock duties
- Answering of phones
- 1 -2 years experience at an optometrist
- Must be able to do adjustments on spectacles
Salary: R7 500 – R8 500 pm
Work Type: Full Time
EE/AA Status: Non EE/A
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Thursday March 24th, 2016 12:32pm.