Doves Group Learnerships
Applications accepted until: 28th January 2016
Doves Group in conjunction with Octomate is offering a Learnership FETC Long Term Insurance NQF Level 4. This learnership programme is targeted at unemployed Matriculants in Durban KZN. It is a one year programme. There are good chances of permanent employment within the group after successfully completing the programme.
Successful candidates will be required to sign a learnership contract. They will receive a stipend/ learner allowance for the duration of the learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18-35
- Be able to speak, read and write English and an additional South African Language
- Have completed and passed matric
- Computer literacy an added advantage
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
- Must be able to communicate clearly
- Demonstrates a professional image
The key competencies required for these posts include honesty and integrity, trust; passion to serve; respect and innovation.
Closing date for applications is 27 January 2016
The following checks will be conducted:
- Credit and criminal record checks
- Reference checks with previous employers or schools attended
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African Citizenship / ID
Successful candidates will be contracted during February 2016 to start on the 1st of March 2016
If you do not hear from us by the 28th January 2016, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Applications can be sent to:
Tel: 011 025 0685
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Thursday January 28th, 2016 12:00pm.