LITIGATION SECRETARY CAPE TOWN
Do you have 2 years or more experience in environmental law? One of South Africa’s leading corporate and commercial law firm requires a Litigation Secretary to join their team at their.
Minimum qualification: Diploma
- Dictaphone and copy typing of a wide range of documents
- Preparing notices and pleadings
- Incorporating amendments to documents and ability to cross reference clauses
- Preparing resource and client files
- Administrating and organising professional’s practices (diary management, answering telephone calls and tracking messages in the absence of team members.
- Preparing accounts for clients and prompt time capturing
- Follow up payments of debtors
- FICA administration: following up to ensure the FICA requirements are complete
- Assisting with general office management and personnel administration related to the practice
- Secretarial diploma/legal secretarial diploma/paralegal qualification (advantage)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Litigation Secretary
- Ability to speak and type documents in both Afrikaans and English
- Full working knowledge of all MS packages
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of File site and CMS would be advantageous
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Wednesday March 9th, 2016 3:32pm.