Closing Date: Thursday, 17 December 2015
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Allocating available stock to stores according to plan, to optimize service and stock levels. Maintain stock records, master tables and store and product attributes.
• Allocation of stock based on store needs and stock analyses
• Handling of store orders and queries
• Management of distribution centre stock
• Updating if activity records in budget book
• Creating new styles
• Allocation of stock to new stores
• Handling of customer stock queries
• Handling of Central Office Stock Transfer Instructions (COSTI’s)
• As Hoc administrative tasks
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS:
• Grade 12 (Mathematics and Business Economics will be an advantage)
• Computer literate (MS Office – Excel)
• Commercial or retail experience, particularly allocations experience will be advantage
• Competencies: Problem assessment; Detail orientation; Service orientation; Planning, organising and control;
Stress tolerance and Building and maintaining relationships
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, copies of ID and certificates and an internal application form (if you are an internal candidate).
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.