We are looking for an efficient and strong person to provide support to the busy owner of an upmarket fashion
label in the Southern Suburbs. Duties will include providing personal assistance to the owner, administration, organising of events and managing the office. This challenging role will require strong organisational and administrative skills and the ability to multitask at all times while meeting deadlines.
Personal Assistant duties
- Managing the owner’s correspondence
- Managing the owner’s diary
- Co-ordinating travel arrangements
- Overseeing the owner’s personal requirements
General office administration duties
- Planning the logistics of events including but not limited to booking flights, organising accommodation, venue hire, security, transfers etc.
- Ordering stationery for the shop and factory
- Ordering groceries and general supplies for the business and owner
- Managing the petty cash of the business
- Overseeing the tea-lady/cleaner
- Organising the drivers schedule for the shop and the owner
- Overseeing general maintenance eg electrician, plumber etc.
- Organising and overseeing IT call-outs
- Proficient in MS Office
- Five years’ experience as a Personal Assistant
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work calmly under pressure
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong organisational skills
- Preferably have experience in event planning and coordination
- Preferably have experience in working with fashion and lifestyle media
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised, but also as part of a team
- Start ASAP
Work Type: Full Time
EE/AA Status: Non EE/AA
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Thursday March 24th, 2016 5:37pm.