TOP LEADER OF IMPORTED LIGHTING PRODUCTS/FITTINGS
PERSONAL ASSISTANT | TOP LEADER OF IMPORTED LIGHTING PRODUCTS/FITTINGS
MILNERTON, CAPE TOWN | R10 000 – R20 000 PER MONTH (NEGOTIABLE TO EXPERIENCE)
START ASAP | WORKING HOURS: MONDAY – THURSDAY 08:00 – 17:00 + FRIDAY 08:00 – 16:00
Our client offers a wide range of imported light fittings and various beautifully designed products to the decorating industry.
They are seeking an extremely well-presented, fashion forward, polished, confident, corporate, friendly, intellectual and intelligent Personal Assistant to join their successful team.
- Matric is essential – ideally with mathematics
- Own transport with valid driver’s licence
- 5+ years’ PA experience
- Must be mathematically inclined
- Well-presented and professional
- Highly organised and ability to multi-task
- Interpersonal and analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Clear ITC and criminal record
- Organising and coordinating Owner’s diary and scheduling of daily appointments
- Running of personal errands for Owner
- Responsible for office administration
- Perform various accounts-related functions
- Screening of telephone calls and assisting with enquiries and requests
- Preparing of letters, presentations and reports
- Assisting with accounts
- Full administration support
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R10 000 – R20 000
Work Type: Full Time
EE/AA Status: EE/AA Non EE/AA
Call: 021 557 0934 for more information.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Interviews with our Consultants. This will be within 2-3 days of applying.
You will receive an automated response to your email which will confirm that we have received your CV. If you have not heard from a Consultant within 3 days of applying, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
With Us, It’s All About You!
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Sunday March 20th, 2016 1:07pm.