Project Manager Construction at Pick n Pay Retailers
Location: Kenilworth, Cape Town, Western Cape
Salary: Market Related
Reference: Job 1898241 | Ref 848
Company: Pick n Pay Retailers
To manage and oversee the construction of New and Revamp stores and ensuring that they are built according to Pick n Pay’s Standards and Specifications.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- ensure standards of building performance, quality, cost schedules and safety are maintained
- communicate effectively at all levels
- work as part of a team
- direct site managers and subcontractors
- ensure that procedures and materials comply with plans and specifications
- interpret blueprints and specifications
- interpret plans, estimate costs and quantities of materials needed
- consulting with architects, engineers & other technical workers
- retail operations and design
- construction and project management
- building & construction principles & methodologies
- the OHS Act and associated regulations
- relevant SABS codes of practice and SANS Regulations
- the retail industry
Pick n Pay is one of Africa s largest and most consistently successful retailers of food, clothing and general merchandise. We are a truly South African company and have always operated in the best interest of our people and our communities. Pick n Pay behaves according to an entrenched value system and we truly believe that we have a positive impact on the lives of all South Africans.
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Wednesday January 6th, 2016 4:00pm.