JOB LOCATION: Cape Town
CLOSING DATE: Monday, 23 November 2015
DEPARTMENT: Supply Chain
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
This focuses on process analysis, improvement/design, implementation and execution across all functional dimensions of the supply chain. The role will provide tactical support to the Supply Chain department by analysing and interpreting supply chain data and initiating proactive corrective action to ensure Supply Chain performance adheres to set KPIs.
• Management and enhancement of the Supply Chain Control Tower to ensure maximum visibility of supply chain events
• Liaise with various business units and departments to provide supply chain support
• Pro-actively identify, manage and facilitate critical event and exception management of the day-to-day supply chain activities to ensure plans are met
• Manage supply chain process-related projects in the.
• Provide input and track supply chain key performance indicators and measurements, including continuous improvement initiatives;
service levels; cost measurement and reduction
• Coordinate a team of Supply Chain Data Analysts to ensure optimal Supply Chain performance
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS:
• Relevant tertiary qualification in Supply Chain Management or Logistics
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a supply chain related role
• Retail knowledge and experience will be an advantage
• Project management ability will be an advantage
• Advanced level of computer skills (MS Office)
• Competencies required: Presentation and facilitation skills; Decision making; Analytical reasoning; Attention to detail; Problem solving skills;
Sound business acumen; Relationship management; Leadership; Team player and strong interpersonal skills.
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, copies of ID and certificates and an internal application form (for internal applicants)
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.