OutSurance is Looking for Direct Sales Executives
We’re Looking for you! Urgently seeking Direct Sales Executives (Lead Generators) at our KZN, Cape Town and Centurion branches.
- Own reliable motor vehicle
- Valid drivers license
- Extensive cold calling experience (minimum 2 years)
- Commission based with high earning potential
If this sound like a great opportunity for you, then e-mail your CV to us…
GIRL FRIDAY CENTURION
Salary: R 10 000 + p/m
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Gauteng, Centurion
- Girl Friday
- Data capturing
- Typing of correspondence
Previous experience required:
Email us your CV and introduction letter.
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Monday February 15th, 2016 7:21am.
Poly Ice SA (Pty) Ltd has a full day job available for a dynamic lady to act as a personal assistant. Candidate should be 27 years or older. Poly Ice SA (Pty) Ltd is a small dynamic company that Manufactures Gel Packs for the medical industry.
- personal assistant for management
- coordination of deliveries and receipts
- production schedules
- inventory control
- staff & administrative duties to respect quality system
- Preference will be given to bilingual (Afrikaans, English) candidates with experience in personal assistant and secretarial work.
- Candidates must be computer literate (Word, Excel and Office).
- Knowledge of Pastel will be to your advantage.
- Ideally, candidates must reside in Centurion, BUT each application will be handled on its merits.
- Own transport is essential.
- The post is available from 6 January 2016.
- Group Life insurance and contribution to retirement annuity
- A three-month Pro-Basis period will apply
- The total package is R9,000 per month payable on the last working day of each month.
Contact: 083 229 0275
General Worker – Centurion
Barloworld Transport, a leading freight and logistics company is looking for General Workers to join our depot in Centurion. To assist the driver with loading, off-loading and other vehicle requirements in accordance with the policies and procedures of the company.
- Assist with loading and off-loading of the vehicle according to company processes and procedures.
- Assist the driver with conducting vehicle checks and inspections.
- Direct and assist the driver whilst they are manoeuvring/ reversing the vehicle during loading/off-loading and in confined spaces.
- Assist with checking stock that is received from the client.
- Pack and palletise the stock.
- Assist with keeping the vehicle clean.
- Ensure that health and safety requirements are adhered to at all times.
- Uphold the company image through respectable personal appearance and conduct at all times.
- Ensure customer service standards are upheld and adhered to.
- Matric/ Grade 12.
- Minimum one year previous experience in a general worker role.
- Knowledge of packing and stacking.
- Good communications (read and write in English).
- Knowledge of equipment handling (pallet jacks & skyjacks).
- Certificate of Fitness (COF).
- Physically able as work involves manual labour.
- Embracing change.
- Team Working.
- Showing composure.
- Checking Things.
- Upholding standards.
- Following Procedures.
- Meeting time scales.
- Producing output.
Reference number: BD 2015/9
Closing date: 26 November 2015
If you meet the above criteria, then please send your CV via the online application process on or before close of business on 26 November 2015. Please note that if you had no response to your application by 27 November, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Sentinel Staffing Services
Creative and vibrant branding company is looking for an Admin Assistant to join the company and assist the Office Manager.
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English Written and Verbal
- Computer Literate
- Reliable and stable
- Great in a pressurized environment
- Mature personality
- Energetic and hard working
Salary: R8000 – R10000 pm
BURSARIES: MARKETING 2016 (150619-2)
Bursary: Marketing 2016
Close Date: 11 December 2015
Summary Requisition Details:
Bursary: Marketing 2016 (150619-2) – Shoprite Group of Companies
Bursary Opportunity: Marketing 2016
Number of bursaries available: 2
Job Type Classification: Bursary
Location: Brackenfell / Centurion & Nationwide
Job advert Details:
Job Category: Marketing
Join Africa’s largest food retailer!
If you are looking for a lifetime career where you can grow and learn about a diverse range of inspirational brands, if you would like to be part of a unique company that offers brilliant opportunities and has a passion for its staff and customers… then come and EXPLORE the opportunities at the Shoprite Group and discover how you can BE MORE!
The Bursary aims at attracting and funding future Marketing specialists to join Shoprite’s Marketing department upon graduation. The Bursary is available for 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and Honours Students.
Successful completion of the first semester of:
• Grade 12 with an average of 70% + or
• A Bachelors of Commerce: Marketing or related degree/qualification with an average of 60% +.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
APPLY FOR THESE BURSARIES
GO TO BURSARY INDEX
JOB TITLE: BUYER / STOCK CONTROLLER
TYPE: Logistics, Warehouse & Freight
LOCATION: Gauteng, Midrand
Buyer / Stock Controller required in Centurion with Matric
Relevant tertiary qualification.
Experience with Stock Control is essential.
Must have experience with:
- Stock Takes
- ISSOPOS/ACCPAC database Maintenance.
Closing date: 28 November 2015
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Send Detailed CV to Clint:
APPLY BY E-MAIL