Classic Staffing Outlet – Nkangala, Mpumalanga
Duties will include:
- Data capturing
- General Admin
- Assisting team members in retrieval of documents
- Admin data handing duties
- Able to prioritise work load
- PC literate Fast typing skills
- Ability to work under pressure, to strict deadlines
- Strong team player High Attention to detail
Salary: R10 000
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Wednesday July 6th, 2016 6:29pm.
Data Capturer – Trade Creditors (Cape Town)
Closing Date: Friday, 03 June 2016
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To capture and match all stock related invoices with goods received to enable allocation for payment
- Opening and distributing mail
- Capturing of invoices
- Handling of queries/price differences and unit differences with suppliers, DC’s and buyers
- Allocating purchases to relevant stores/distribution centres
- Ad hoc reporting/ duties
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 12 (Accounting would be advantages)
- 1 year clerical experience within a Finance department (advantageous)
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Competencies required: Problem assessment; Planning, Organising and control; Detail orientation; Service orientation; Good communication and ability to work independently
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, copies of ID and certificates and an internal application form (if you are an internal candidate).
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Friday June 3rd, 2016 5:00pm.
PEP is looking for a Data Capturer to join the Imports Finance Department in Cape Town. The purpose of the job is to administer payments related to imported goods. Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Source: WANTED: DATA CAPTURER at PEP STORES. CAPE TOWN. Closing Date: 21 Sept 2015