The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially in respect of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on Form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website, which must be completed in full.
The specific reference number of the post must be quoted; failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed.
Department of Health
Post: ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Reference Number: Refs-001112
Number of Posts: 1
Centre: Helen Joseph Hospital
Directorate: Patient Affairs
Salary: R211 194 per annum (All-inclusive benefits)
Grade 12 and three year appropriate tertiary qualification. A minimum of 3 years’ experience in general administration. Knowledge of patient affairs environment will be an added advantage. Computer literacy. Sound knowledge of Batho Pele Principles, PFMA and prescripts related to patients administration.
- Ensure that patient filing system is managed as per the National Archive Act
- Supervise the capturing of patient information on PAAB and manually.
- Have knowledge of the procedure manual and policies on e.g. Mortuary and transport.
- Sound knowledge of the PFMA, and other prescripts.
- Manage leave of subordinates and do in service training of subordinate.
- Contracting of staff on PMDS and quarterly review under the span of contract.
- Manage patient administration Down time.
Applicants to attach all the necessary documents which are certified in your application including your valid identity document and relevant certificates. Applications without proof of the necessary documents will be disqualified.
Forms must be delivered to:
HR Helen Joseph Hospital, No 14 Perth Road, Auckland Park, and HR Department. or Apply Online at www.gautengonline.gov.za
Applications must be submitted on Form z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The Completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document( no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be more than six months old).
Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
NB: please note that employment vetting is mandatory.
Enquiries: Mr. C Van Wyk
Tel No: (011)489 0286
Closing Date: 2016/06/10 12:00:00 AM
- Do you have Diploma/Degree or any tree year qualifications?
- Do you have 3 years of experience in General administration?
- Are you computer literate?
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Friday June 10th, 2016 12:00pm.