Loyalty Manager (Cape Town)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To implement the proposed strategy for Loyalty & Customer Engagement within the business and manage the delivery of a range of loyalty & customer engagement projects.
- Manage the delivery of customer engagement activities; customer services, management of customer data & ensure the quality of delivery of all customer engagement activities within budget.
- Analyze customer behaviour data to identify opportunities for growth & profit for the business.
- Increase profitability & deliver a ROI on campaigns, evaluating commercial/financial impact of such activities.
- Manage the internal/external creative agency to ensure successful direct marketing development & execution.
- Support development, maintenance and implementation of the Benefits programme for customer engagement, and ensure appropriate SLA’s are in place and regulatory standards are maintained.
- Forward planning ahead of the programme to identify and understand the changing nature of customers thereby ensuring the programme’s continued value & relevance.
- Identification, negotiation & management of all existing & new partners to the loyalty programme.
- Manage the allocated budget, and ensure the delivery of targets, milestones and KPIs.
- Manage risk through the monthly monitoring of performance reports to ensure activities come in on budget, time & quality standards.
- Keep up to date with current customer engagement techniques through direct and indirect marketing & manage product and services via social media, magazine & in-store marketing.
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS:
- A Degree/National Diploma in business/marketing or an equivalent qualification.
- Experience in managing or defining direct marketing communications plans across channels and the customer lifecycle.
- 5+ years experience in a direct marketing/campaign management/CRM/data management role.
- Strong industry experience in Retail, Consumer Products or Financial Services and a strong background in data analytics and insights generation.
- Creative/agency experience (or experience working with BTL agencies) would be an advantage.
- Experience with budget management.
- Knowledge and understanding of loyalty and CRM best practice and market trends.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Competencies required: Strategic thinking; Strong numerical and analytical skills; Creative; Problem assessment; Deadline driven; Organizing and planning; Communication (both verbal and written); Presentation skills; Team leader; Relationship building; Influencing and negotiating skills; Attention to detail and Able to Work well under pressure.
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV and an internal application form to Verona Solomon (PS: Fax (021) 937 2820, or E-mail: email@example.com).
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Thursday March 17th, 2016 5:00pm.