Jobs at eNCA
Job Title: Administrative Assistant- e.Sat TV (Pty) Ltd
Job Vacancy Type: Permanent
Reporting: GM: Online
Closing Date: Friday, 03 June 2016
Key Performance Areas:
- Diary Management for the General Manager: Online, Editor & Deputy Editor
- Set up meetings, events and workshops and ensure all necessary facilities are in place
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Manage screening and redirection of telephone calls
- Assist in recruitment: set up interviews, distribute CVs etc.
- Coordinate off-site and on-site strategy sessions and team building activities
- Compile and submit departmental training forms each month
- Assist with processing payment with accounts departments
- Book all local and international travel for members of the department
- Provide assistance and support to other members of the eNCA admin team when required
- Assess requirements for and purchase of office consumables
- General assistance on ad hoc departmental requirements
- Update certain content on the eNCA website, including vacancies and jobs.
- Gather and extract data from data sources and formulate monthly and weekly analytics reports
- Identify trends in the data and communicate these trends with relevant parties.
- Two or more years of secretarial or clerical experience
- Any administrative qualification would be beneficial
- Computer literacy: proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact at various organisational levels, both within and outside the company
- Ability to assume a high degree of responsibility, working independently and prioritising workload
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in handling matters of a highly confidential nature
- Proactivity and forward-thinking
- Own transport will be a definite plus
Notes on HOW TO APPLY:
If you possess the Criteria and Qualifications as stated, please Download The Application Form Here then send it together with your detailed CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants who meet the criteria will be contacted. If you have not received a response within 14 days after closing of the advert, please accept that your application was not successful.
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Friday June 3rd, 2016 5:00pm.