ADMIN CLERK (TENDER DEPARTMENT)
Excellent opportunity for a young female/male looking for growth in a successful Company located in Brooklyn, Pretoria.
Administration Duties: (Includes all administration tasks to be given)
- Support the processes that go into tender documentation
- Assisting with Reception when necessary
- Assisting with updating of marketing materials
- Assisting with updating Company documentation
- Collecting and delivering of tender documents/tenders
- Database registration – Ensure that the firm is correctly registered on all relevant databases
- Courier of documents
- Liaison with SARS and collection of tax clearance certificates
- Document management for filing, faxing, binding as instructed by the office manager
- Boardroom booking
- Assist with all additional tasks given by the CEO or your Unit Manager
- Good communication skills
- Ability to organize data
- Ability to communicate with collogues as well as clients
- Ability to organize the time and meet deadlines
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken language
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and the internet
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Good numeric skills
- Driver’s license (code B)
- Own transport
- Non smoker
*Salary Bracket 5,000-7,000 per month. Market Related and negotiable dependent on skills, capabilities and experience.
Salary: R 5,000 – R 7,000
Work Type: Full Time
EE/AA Status: Non EE/AA
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Sunday March 20th, 2016 4:41pm.
Poly Ice SA (Pty) Ltd has a full day job available for a dynamic lady to act as a personal assistant. Candidate should be 27 years or older. Poly Ice SA (Pty) Ltd is a small dynamic company that Manufactures Gel Packs for the medical industry.
- personal assistant for management
- coordination of deliveries and receipts
- production schedules
- inventory control
- staff & administrative duties to respect quality system
- Preference will be given to bilingual (Afrikaans, English) candidates with experience in personal assistant and secretarial work.
- Candidates must be computer literate (Word, Excel and Office).
- Knowledge of Pastel will be to your advantage.
- Ideally, candidates must reside in Centurion, BUT each application will be handled on its merits.
- Own transport is essential.
- The post is available from 6 January 2016.
- Group Life insurance and contribution to retirement annuity
- A three-month Pro-Basis period will apply
- The total package is R9,000 per month payable on the last working day of each month.
Contact: 083 229 0275
Front Desk Receptionist /Assistant – Pretoria
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Front Desk Receptionist /Assistant
Salary Offered: R5 000 – R6 000 p/m
Type of Company / Organization: IT Company
Application Closing Date: 12/12/2015
Job Reference: DESK75R
Our Client, a very well-established IT Company is looking for a Front Desk Receptionist / Assistant to assist with customers, queries etc.
- Grade 12.
- Fluent in English.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic telephone skills.
- Great communication skills – all levels.
- Well presented.
- At least 1-2 years working experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you interested in a vacancy and want to apply, please fax your short C.V ( 2 pages ) directly to the Recruitment Consultant to be considered for the short-listing process.
Please note that your application must reach the Consultant before the closing date of this vacancy.
Please write the Job Reference number on the top of your C.V to ensure that the Recruitment Consultant are able to consider your application.
FAX NUMBER: 086 608 7689
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews 1 week after the closing date. We receive to many applicants to contact each individual, please kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you have not heard from the Recruitment Consultant 2 weeks after the closing date of a vacancy.
We also regret that we do not accept emails due to viruses and spam.
Note: Applying for Dymasize Jobs are FREE.
Dymasize (Pty) Ltd – SA’s fastest growing Recruitment Agency!
We offer Job Seekers job opportunities across South Africa.
Due to our EXPERTISE, ZEST and PASSION for recruitment we have contracts with various companies & organizations based in South Africa.
We only provide the BEST suited Candidates – Please only apply if you meet the requirements.
Dymasize are able to place candidates within 48 hours, so please make sure when you apply for our jobs that you are available for communication after your application have been submitted.
ADMIN / ACCOUNTS LADY: FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATOR
Looking for a self-driven, Ambitious and Experienced Admin / Accounts Caucasian Female with 2 years Pastel (Evolution) experience,
- DUTIES: Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Order Entry.
- LOCATION: Position in Centurion: Financial Administrator
- SALARY: R 12 000.00 based on experience
- Non Smoker
- Minimum 4 years Debtors experience
- Strong reconciling skills
- Pastel experience essential
- High level of computer literacy in Excel
- At least 2 Contactable references essential
- Must be fluent in Afrikaans & English and excellent with client relations
- Has a confident phone manner
- Is able to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Have excellent communication skills
- Is systematic and well organised with good Administration Skills.
Reference: Financial Administrator
To Apply, Email your CV to Willem
JUNIOR RECEPTIONIST MENLO PARK
Join this dynamic firm of accountants in January 2016. Great working conditions, working with a friendly and professional team!
Overall responsibilities of the role:
The position requires the candidate to carry out all the duties and responsibilities, normally involved, from a Receptionist / Assistant in a friendly, professional and competent way and to assist the Employer to run a business and to render a service to its clients
Key tasks involved:
- Must be prepared to operate as the key person in the office as the Receptionist / Assistant.
- Operate the telephone system, screen calls, direct calls, make calls and take messages;
- Assist the Administration Executive with any adhoc duties as prescribed
- Attend to computer work such as communication with clients, emails, documents to clients, and administration work;
- Communication with clients and to attend to their queries and needs in a friendly and competent way;
- Welcome clients at reception and attend immediately to their needs;
- Arrange and attend to deliveries at reception;
- Operate, maintain and develop the filing system;
- Basic administrative duties such as printing, scanning etc.;
- Offer refreshments to guests in the absence of the Tea Lady. Would also be required to serve coffee / tea to staff members in the absence of the Tea Lady.
- All kinds of administration that is normally expected from a Receptionist / Assistant to ensure organising of the company running smoothly.
- Such other tasks necessary for the conduct of the employer’s business, as the employer may from time to time direct.
- Diligent, neat, accurate, organised and demonstrates initiative, excellent communication skills and always professional.
- We require a self-motivated team player.
- Prepared to learn additional computer skills
- Strong nurturing and teambuilding qualities and a long term outlook
- People person with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans, Fully computer literate: MS Office.
- Solid references with no job hopping
Reference number: 16535
We are currently on the lookout for a Receptionist to join one of our entities. If you are driven dynamic and ambitious then this might just be the opportunity you are looking for.
- MS Office
- 2-4 yrs experience
Duties and responsibilities:
- Answering calls and handling queries.
- Liaising with clients, staff etc.
- Booking meetings.
- Planning, organising and managing events.
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems.
- Sourcing, ordering stationery, office equipment/supplies.
- Travel arrangements.
- Writing professional letters.
- Typing documents.
- Managing partner’s electronic diary.
- Preparing papers for meetings.
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, please send your CV to: E-mail CV OR APPLY ONLINE
Salary: Market Related
Reference number: PTA000133/LS/1
A company is seeking the services of a Receptionist to start as soon possible.
- Minimum Grade 12
- Knowledge of the optometry industry will be of advantage
- Reception related experience
- Administration duties
- Skilled in Selling
Location: Brits, North West
Salary: R 3 000 – R 5 000 p/m (Depending on Optometry experience)
Reference number: 401
Leave: To be discussed during interview
Office hours: Monday to Thursday: 09h00 – 18h00
Fridays: 09h00 – 19h00
Saturdays: 09h00 – 17h00
Sundays: 09h00 – 14h00
*Candidate will get week days off equivalent to full weekend work.
Location: Pretoria East
Salary: R10000-R15000 ctc pm
A company based in the Lynnwood area, is seeking a professional Office Administrator to assist with reception, administration and general secretarial duties.
- General administration duties including filing, emailing and document processing
- Typing of general correspondence
- Assisting with office duties (4+ Directors)
- Some Personal Assistant duties including electronic diary management
- Assisting with reception
- Welcoming of clients
- Booking of boardroom
- Managing refreshments for clients and boardroom meetings
- Afrikaans and English (written and spoken)
- Valid drivers license and own transport
- Minimum of 2 years administration experience
- Computer literate (Word, Excel and Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Tertiary qualification/certificate highly advantageous
- Professional and welcoming approach
- Excellent telephone etiquette
Job Title: Receptionist
- Meet and Greet clients
- Faxing and Filing
- Liaising with Suppliers
- Assisting Sales Team
- Manning Reception Area
Job Ref: Receptionist
Hours: Monday – Friday
Location: Garsfontein, Pretoria
Working Term: Permanent
Salary: R6500 pm
Application Deadline: 02 December 2015
Please email a detailed CV to us
Junior Payroll Administrator
Prima Vision Placements
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Junior Payroll Administrator for a large company in the leisure industry.
- 2 yrs experiece
- MS Office
- VIP Payroll
- Experience in: – UIF, – Compensations Fund, – PAYE/SARS
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Basic payroll functions for their own companies.
- Administrating UIF, WCC & PAYE monthly.
- Basic Payroll Admin
- UIF Admin
- WCC Admin
- SARS Admin
- Admin on deductions made on Payroll (medical)
- ESS Admin
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, then email your CV to us.
Salary: Market Related
Prima Vision Placements