Position: Stock Controller
Salary: R8 000.00 per month + benefits
The job purpose of the Stock Controller’s role is to manage the purchasing and replenishment of the retail products used in the business. A key aspect of the role is maintaining the stock levels, ensuring that the production team have enough stock at all times.
Fully bilingual English and Afrikaans
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Process purchase orders
- Receiving Deliveries.
- Reconciling Delivery notes with purchase orders and invoices
- Recording serial numbers where applicable.
- Stock take and reconciliation of stock.
- Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters and in a timely manner.
- Responsibility for purchasing and the “in-stock” levels within the agreed inventory parameters.
- Purchase inventory within the agreed budgets.
- Entering stock items in the system and allocating them to their respective jobs
- Maintain a process for returns.
- Maintain harmonious working relationship with Suppliers/Vendors within the buying parameters set by the business.
- Must have had experience and responsibility for the POS system and the Electronic Ordering Systems.
- Observe the correct buying protocols.
- Observe correct stock receiving protocols.
- Maintain the storeroom and the allocation of space for stock.
- Unpack orders and stock shelves as required.
- Maintain good working relationships with Manager and your peers.
- Other work as directed by the Production Manager.
Please send an updated CV, Portfolio and most recent payslip
Contact: AtripleA Recruitment and Temps
Tel: 082 921 2439
Fax: 086 577 6102
(subject=Application for [Stock Controller]&Body=Please attach CV, copy of ID and a recent payslip.)
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Saturday April 2nd, 2016 1:46pm.
A Business Economics Departments within a Leisure Industry is seeking to hire a PAAdministrator ASAP in Pretoria East.
- Matric Completed.
- Bilingual – Afrikaans & English.
- Computer Literate – MS Office.
- Admin/filling skills.
- Telephone etiquette.
- Typing skills.
- Answer calls.
- Type documents.
- General administration.
- Ad-hoc duties.
If you you meet the requirements, please send your CV
Salary: Market Related
Reference number: PTA000149/MS/1
EE/AA Status: Non EE/AA
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Monday March 28th, 2016 9:35pm.
A dedicated and detail orientated individual to assist the Supervisor in coordinating maintenance and control of the flow of work and programs as the Office Administrator..
- Completed Matric.
- Working experience in a similar position would be advantageous.
- Exposure to Timeshare / Exchange industry / Client Services would be advantageous.
- Hospitality / Reservation / Tourism related qualification would be beneficial.
- Computer literate (MS: Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal).
- Client service orientated.
- Independent, detail orientated and patient.
- Team player and able to multi task.
- Daily welcome calls, explaining product and encourage transactions
- Sending welcome letters to all new members.
- Ensure that all members related information is correct, this includes all and is not limited to email, phone numbers and member ownership.
- Daily member registrations as received from the contracts department and any other members that needs to be registered.Assist with obtaining correct member ownerships to conclude membership.
- Follow up on all failed member emails and correct details.
- Send Gold Advantage Benefits letters once members have been upgraded.
- Supply daily lists of new members to receive welcome sms once profiles have been updated.
- Processing of online reservations.
- Banking and clearing of weeks.
- Allocate daily outbound call list and make appropriate notes.
- Close all member files who have cancelled their timeshare agreements as received from contracts.
- Attend to print jobs (online reservations) by checking guest details and sending member confirmation letters.
- Ensure to communicate any online rentals concluded and complete the necessary documents for rental payout.
- Assist with any administrative duties and stats as required.
- Assist with resort registration program.
- Create / update resort profiles.
- Obtain full sign off on resort profiles prior to uploading on website
- Ensure that profiles are kept up to date as per information received from the relevant resorts.
We offer: Market Related
Reference number: PTA000159/AC/1
EE/AA Status: Non EE/AA
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Friday March 25th, 2016 12:59pm.
Front Office Assistant
A leading Optometrist looking for an Front Office Assistant to join their dynamic team. Someone hardworking and willing to go that extra mile. Position based in PTA
- Help with all customer service around practice
- Adjusments on Spectacles
- Also all admin and ad-hock duties
- Answering of phones
- 1 -2 years experience at an optometrist
- Must be able to do adjustments on spectacles
Salary: R7 500 – R8 500 pm
Work Type: Full Time
EE/AA Status: Non EE/A
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Thursday March 24th, 2016 12:32pm.
Front Desk Receptionist
Medi-Industrial Trading – Edenvale, Gauteng
Will be required to serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Working hours are 7am to 4pm, Monday to Friday. This is a full-time position.
Receptionist Skills, Key Competencies and Qualifications:
- Grade 12
- Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Customer Focus
- Informing Others
- Handles Pressure
- Phone Skills
- Supply Management.
- Friendly and polite (manners cost nothing after all)
- Able to deal with difficult clients or customers (not everyone knows the manners rule)
- Good with computer systems
- Have polished communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R4,000.00 /month
Required experience: Front Desk Receptionist: 1 year
Required education: High school or equivalent
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Wednesday March 23rd, 2016 2:58pm.
JUNIOR SALES ASSISTANT (MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK AFRIKAANS FLUENTLY)
Location: Silverton, Gauteng Pretoria Moot
Salary: R 5000 – R 5500
SALES ASSISTANT – Silverton
Need a Sales Assistant for a DIY Store in Silverton. Previous experience would be beneficial. Most important is to have a clean Credit Record and a Positive Attitude
Other Benefits: Pension Fund
Closing date: 28 February 2016
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Sunday February 28th, 2016 5:00pm.
ADMIN CLERK (TENDER DEPARTMENT)
Excellent opportunity for a young female/male looking for growth in a successful Company located in Brooklyn, Pretoria.
Administration Duties: (Includes all administration tasks to be given)
- Support the processes that go into tender documentation
- Assisting with Reception when necessary
- Assisting with updating of marketing materials
- Assisting with updating Company documentation
- Collecting and delivering of tender documents/tenders
- Database registration – Ensure that the firm is correctly registered on all relevant databases
- Courier of documents
- Liaison with SARS and collection of tax clearance certificates
- Document management for filing, faxing, binding as instructed by the office manager
- Boardroom booking
- Assist with all additional tasks given by the CEO or your Unit Manager
- Good communication skills
- Ability to organize data
- Ability to communicate with collogues as well as clients
- Ability to organize the time and meet deadlines
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken language
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and the internet
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Good numeric skills
- Driver’s license (code B)
- Own transport
- Non smoker
*Salary Bracket 5,000-7,000 per month. Market Related and negotiable dependent on skills, capabilities and experience.
Salary: R 5,000 – R 7,000
Work Type: Full Time
EE/AA Status: Non EE/AA
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Sunday March 20th, 2016 4:41pm.
PRETORIA EAST: BOND RECEPTIONIST / SECRETARY
A LAW FIRM, situated in Pretoria East, are looking for a BOND RECEPTIONIST / SECRETARY
Candidate must have experience in:
- Standard Bank
- and First National Bank BONDS.
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Friday March 18th, 2016 6:20am.