FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT GAUTENG
Recruiter: Murray & Roberts
End Date: 2016-02-19
AA/EE: Preference will be given to HDSA candidates
Available: 1 April 2016
Offer: Market Related
Murray & Roberts Corporate Office has a vacancy for a newly qualified CA (SA). This position requires an individual with strong interpersonal skills, who is quality and deadline focused, with the drive for continuous improvement.This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified CA (SA), to join a large listed Group. The position has excellent career growth potential.
- Strong team player, as you will be part of a team of 4 CA(SA)’s
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, as senior management often requires information with limited time to deliver
- Strong analytical skills set
- Strong knowledge of Excel (V-lookups, Sum-if and pivot tables) is a requirement
- Power Point knowledge is an advantage
Education: Qualified CA (SA)
- Preparation of Group consolidation for monthly results, quarterly assessments and business plans (3 year budgets) and the analysis of these results.
- Preparation of management reports used for i.e. board meetings at Group level.
- Preparation of Group and company annual financial statements.
- Ensure Group compliance with IFRS.
- Provide accounting advice to entities and senior management, with regards to the accounting impact that certain decisions may or may not have, depending on the decision they implement.
- Updating the packs to be submitted by entities to ensure Group compliance of IFRS and that the necessary information is available for the consolidated annual financial statement.
- Management / review of press release with regards to half year and year end results.
- Preparation of presentations for CFO required for board and external meetings.
- Other adhoc projects as requested by Group CFO
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Friday February 19th, 2016 3:44pm.
Team Assistant / Secretary (JHB)
Top Asset Management Company based in JHB, is seeking to employ a Team Assistant. Must have a stable work record from Financial services. (client services team)
This role involves the extensive management of the team’s diaries and co-ordinating travel and meeting arrangements, typing of documentation, drafting and compiling client and advisor letters, booking meeting rooms and reconcile all expenses.
What you will need to apply:
- Relevant Degree
- 3 – 5 years experience as a team assistant within financial services (working for more than 1 person)
- Work experience as an executive assistant to client services team or senior management is preferred
- Must have excellent organisational skills and previous experience with travel and meeting arrangements
- Previous recruitment or HR experience is advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work for a team of individuals
- Motivated, patient and conscientious
*Please include your salary details when applying
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
*In keeping with our client’s employment equity requirements, only South African citizens will be considered
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Thursday February 18th, 2016 3:12pm.
ADMIN ASSISTANT PRETORIA
Finance company seeking admin clerk in Lombardy Pretoria.
- Own transport & license
- Office experience
- Outgoing personality
Location: Silver Lakes
Salary: R 6500 p/m plus com after 3 months
Job Type: Full-time
To start ASAP
Hours from 6:30
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Monday February 22nd, 2016 8:14am.
DOMESTIC MAIDS GAUTENG
Part time domestic workers needed for 2, 3 or 4 days a weeks.
- experience in cleaning, washing, ironing,
- be able to read and write
- have good traceable refs.
To start Jan 2016. Great opp.
Location: Honeydew, Sandton, Linden, Killarney
Salary: R 180 – R 270 per day
Job type: part time
Cell: 072 579 1036
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Tuesday February 23rd, 2016 10:17pm.
GIRL FRIDAY CENTURION
Salary: R 10 000 + p/m
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Gauteng, Centurion
- Girl Friday
- Data capturing
- Typing of correspondence
Previous experience required:
Email us your CV and introduction letter.
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Monday February 15th, 2016 7:21am.
Poly Ice SA (Pty) Ltd has a full day job available for a dynamic lady to act as a personal assistant. Candidate should be 27 years or older. Poly Ice SA (Pty) Ltd is a small dynamic company that Manufactures Gel Packs for the medical industry.
- personal assistant for management
- coordination of deliveries and receipts
- production schedules
- inventory control
- staff & administrative duties to respect quality system
- Preference will be given to bilingual (Afrikaans, English) candidates with experience in personal assistant and secretarial work.
- Candidates must be computer literate (Word, Excel and Office).
- Knowledge of Pastel will be to your advantage.
- Ideally, candidates must reside in Centurion, BUT each application will be handled on its merits.
- Own transport is essential.
- The post is available from 6 January 2016.
- Group Life insurance and contribution to retirement annuity
- A three-month Pro-Basis period will apply
- The total package is R9,000 per month payable on the last working day of each month.
Contact: 083 229 0275
Front Desk Receptionist /Assistant – Pretoria
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Front Desk Receptionist /Assistant
Salary Offered: R5 000 – R6 000 p/m
Type of Company / Organization: IT Company
Application Closing Date: 12/12/2015
Job Reference: DESK75R
Our Client, a very well-established IT Company is looking for a Front Desk Receptionist / Assistant to assist with customers, queries etc.
- Grade 12.
- Fluent in English.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic telephone skills.
- Great communication skills – all levels.
- Well presented.
- At least 1-2 years working experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you interested in a vacancy and want to apply, please fax your short C.V ( 2 pages ) directly to the Recruitment Consultant to be considered for the short-listing process.
Please note that your application must reach the Consultant before the closing date of this vacancy.
Please write the Job Reference number on the top of your C.V to ensure that the Recruitment Consultant are able to consider your application.
FAX NUMBER: 086 608 7689
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews 1 week after the closing date. We receive to many applicants to contact each individual, please kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you have not heard from the Recruitment Consultant 2 weeks after the closing date of a vacancy.
We also regret that we do not accept emails due to viruses and spam.
Note: Applying for Dymasize Jobs are FREE.
Dymasize (Pty) Ltd – SA’s fastest growing Recruitment Agency!
We offer Job Seekers job opportunities across South Africa.
Due to our EXPERTISE, ZEST and PASSION for recruitment we have contracts with various companies & organizations based in South Africa.
We only provide the BEST suited Candidates – Please only apply if you meet the requirements.
Dymasize are able to place candidates within 48 hours, so please make sure when you apply for our jobs that you are available for communication after your application have been submitted.
ADMIN / ACCOUNTS LADY: FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATOR
Looking for a self-driven, Ambitious and Experienced Admin / Accounts Caucasian Female with 2 years Pastel (Evolution) experience,
- DUTIES: Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Order Entry.
- LOCATION: Position in Centurion: Financial Administrator
- SALARY: R 12 000.00 based on experience
- Non Smoker
- Minimum 4 years Debtors experience
- Strong reconciling skills
- Pastel experience essential
- High level of computer literacy in Excel
- At least 2 Contactable references essential
- Must be fluent in Afrikaans & English and excellent with client relations
- Has a confident phone manner
- Is able to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Have excellent communication skills
- Is systematic and well organised with good Administration Skills.
Reference: Financial Administrator
To Apply, Email your CV to Willem
Closing Date: 09 December 2015
An exciting opportunity is available in our stores for students who have completed an HR, Finance, Marketing or Business Admin qualification to gain experience in their field of study!
Obtain working experience in your relevant field of study and embark on this 1 year internship programme that commences in January 2016.
The person we are looking for should:
- Have a passion for fashion and a keen interest in retail
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoy dealing with people and have a strong customer service orientation
- Be a committed team player
- Pay attention to detail
- A willingness to learn
- Available to work full time and according to store trading hours
How to Apply
To apply please email your updated CV, Qualifications, a Cover Letter and most recent Photograph to:
Our client, an iconic 5* hotel seeks the services of an experienced hotel receptionist. Previous experience within a 4/5 hotel mandatory. If you meet the criteria below, then I would like to hear from you!
General Reception duties will apply.
- Checking in and out of Guests.
- Receiving payments.
- Handling of any complaints or queries.
- General Administration and reporting.
- Will work on OPERA system.
- OPERA working knowledge and experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work Evenings and Late Shifts.
- Early shift: 06:00 am – 15:00 pm & Late shift: 15:00 pm – 22:00 pm
Job ID: 108343
Job Title: Hotel Receptionist
Employer Type Employer Type: Hotels
Job Type Job Classification: Reception/Concierge
FT/PT Job Type: Full-time
Province Location: Gauteng
Salary Type: Monthly
Salary: R7.5k per month
Start Date: immediately
Apply along with your profile photo in professional attire, written references + your CV in word format