Salary: R10 000 – R12 000 Per Month (Negotiable)
Job Type: Permanent
Sectors: Warehousing, General, Management, Procurement
APPLY BEFORE FRIDAY 13 MAY 2016
Employer: Inspire Personnel
- 5 Years or more experience in store environment
- Strong engineering/Technical understanding
- Experience in material management
- Follow-up and expediting
- Generate purchase requisitions on SAP
- Stock take
- Check quality
- Receiving of goods
- Daily assessments
- Control the repair and storage of re- conditionable equipment
- Collecting and delivering goods for the mill
- House keeping
- Grade 12.
- Diploma in store management/Logistics Management
- Comp Literacy MS Office and SAP
- Engineering Spare knowledge
- Materials handling experience
- Logistics and supply chain management principles
- Procurement process(advantageous)
PLEASE NOTE: Companies / Recruiters may Expire jobs at their own discretion
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Friday May 13th, 2016 5:00pm.
Location: Cape Town
Salary: R485K CTC including 13th cheque & Benefits
Work Type: Full Time
EE/AA Status: EE/AA – Non EE/AA
Location: Cape Town
My client seeks to employ a highly experienced & qualified Warehouse Manager. You will be responsible for ensuring that all daily warehosue activities, including the Imports, Exports & Local operations are completed on time and in line with the customers SLA’s. This position will report directly to the Operations Manager.
Minimum shortlisting criteria:
Relevant tertiary qualification
Minimum of 7 years experience in Supervising within a warehouse and/or export environment
Exceptional people skills
Strong planning abilities
Experience in procurement/import/export
Good inventory control skills
Experience with dealing with unionised employees
Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment and be proactive and ‘think on your feet’
Warehouse size: 20 000 sqm2
Manage: 70-80 Warehouse Staff
Full job description to be provided to shortlisted applicants
We invite suitably experienced and qualified individuals to send a CV to Mia Swartz – not PDF to mia at hrlegend dot com.
You may also refer to HR Legend website for full advert and contact details – hrlegend dot com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applicants should be residing in the Western Cape.
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Sunday March 6th, 2016 7:07pm.