ACKERMANS INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME: CAD INTERN
Closing Date: 16 December 2015
Job Title: Ackermans Internship Programme: CAD Intern
Department: Operations – Properties
Reporting To: Position Manager
Job Type Classification: Internship
Number of Positions: 1
Job Purpose: 12 months can define your future career…
At Ackermans we help our Interns find their feet and future direction. Energetic, ambitious and qualified youth can look forward to a phenomenal learning experience.
Hands-on experience in a thriving Retail Business, with exposure to successful business practices and people alike.
In your role as a CAD Intern you will focus on using Computer-aided design technology to Draw and Design plans to Ackermans specification.
- Minimum requirement: A graduate with a Diploma or Degree in Architecture/Building drafting.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in the use of Revit/Autocad
- Knowledge of the latest Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook) is an important requirement.
- Good planning and organising skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work well within a team
- Flexible and tenacious with the ability to thrive under pressure
- Good learning orientation
- Deliver on store design and development requirements as per current standards
- To update the architectural plans database
- Produce number of plans required as per CAD listing and project
- This internship should be your 1st work experience your field of study.