Financial & General Office Administrator
Cape Town, Western Cape
Financial & General Office administrator – Cape Town – The organization and coordination of office operations and procedures to ensure effectiveness and efficiency between the various offices, teams and shared services. This is achieved by performing various administrative functions and being a key contact point with the employed office. Provide financial and other administrative project support to the respective project managers.
Financial Project Management and General Administrator
General Office Tasks
??The office manager will be responsible for maintaining office services and efficiency,
supervising office staff and maintaining office records.
This may include:
o Managing admin personnel and related administrative tasks
o Making appointments
o Capturing expense claims for management team
o Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes as and when requested
o Preparing letters, presentations and reports for the management team from time to time
o General office admin support
o Filing and administrative functions for management team on an ad-hoc basis
o Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
o Coordinating repairs to office equipment
o Other general ad hoc duties
Accounting Service Line Assistance
??Compile disbursement summary sheet for invoicing purposes, (i.e. in-house photocoping,
telephone, faxing) – (This will change to the SLR System)
??Assist with the compilation of monthly invoices and task summary sheets for relevant
??Assist with the issuing of final invoices to clients (E-mail and Post)
??Upload creditors and debtors invoices into Accounts folder on a continuous basis and
maintain several Excel summary sheets.
??Assist with the compilation of the monthly Fees and Proposals of the project managers
??Filing of project invoices, budgets and correspondence project files.
??File creditors invoices in relevant files
??Maintain the petty cash spreadsheet ledger
??Upload petty cash slips and expenses into Accounts Folder on a continuous basis.
??Assist with clients and suppliers by being a key contact person with the accounts teams to
assist with debt collection and supplier queries.
Project Management Support and Quality
General typing / assist with proposals
??Assist with the invoicing of projects on an ad-hoc basis
??Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes for resource meetings
??Quality Management System support
??Assisting with the compilation of risk assessment and safety files as and when required
??Provide general administrative support and clerical duties.
??Monthly customer billing, invoice reviews, and various data entry tasks
??Performs general duties including using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-point, copying, filing, e-mail and internal company systems.
Human Resources Service Line Assistance
??Assist with pre-induction and induction procedures.
??Preparing induction files for new employees
??Ensure that all documents for new employees are completed and submitted to the HR
??Keep basic HR files for employees.
??Communicate and ensure that employee exit procedure is followed.
??Ad-hoc HR duties.
Any other responsibilities that may be put into effect in the future by management will
automatically become part of the basic job description.
??Good communication skills – written and verbal
??Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
??Attention to detail and problem solving skills
??Strong organizational and planning skills
??Ability to take initiative
??Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
??Must be able to work with diverse personalities
Apply via Pnet or call ONLY Venessa Templeton at the Cape Town office on 021 555 1170 / 082 570 2569
??Relevant post matric qualification
??Minimum 5 – 7 years’ relevant experience
??Financial project management experience
??Proficiency in MS Office, Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel and MS Word knowledge is critical.
??Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
??A good understanding of basic accounting practices
??Own car and driver’s license
Job Details Overview
Job Category: Insurance
Position Type: Permanent
Business Unit: Sanlam Personal Finance
Education Required: Matric / Grade 12
Sanlam Personal Finance provides clients in the entry, middle, affluent and self-employed markets in South Africa with a comprehensive range of financial service solutions to facilitate their long term wealth creation, protection and niche financing needs
Facilitate the distribution of leads to SPF distribution
Monitor, govern and report on the take up and response to distributed leads within the business
Systems problem resolution and enhancements
Constantly monitor and evaluate the performance of existing leads systems/programs and find better/quicker/smarter functionalities that could be changed for better performance
Training and leads support activities
Leads queries, investigations and complaints
2. Experiencen and Knowledge:
Experience and knowledge DPU processes and systems
1 year call centre experience
Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Knowledge of quality processes
Financial services knowledge
Building and maintaining relationships
Concern for accuracy
Treating customers fairly
Promoting excellence and commitment towards Employment Equity.
Job Details Overview
City: Welgemoed, Cape Town
Job Category: Financial Services
Position Type: Permanent
Business Unit: Sanlam Investment Cluster
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Sanlam Investments cluster
Sanlam Investments consists of leading investment and wealth management businesses in South Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, Australia and Europe.
The business is diversified across a broad range of specialist investment businesses. Its areas of expertise include conventional asset management, alternative investment solutions, collective investment schemes, employee benefits, property asset management, private client investment management and stockbroking, multi-management, structured products, private equity fund management and risk management. It provides these investment services to a diverse client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and government agencies.
Sanlam Private Wealth:
Sanlam Private Wealth is a cluster within Sanlam Investments and is a specialised investment house that manages assets for high net worth individuals, cultural organisations, charitable institutions and similar entities with investable assets of more than R1 million. We have the necessary capabilities and systems to provide a wide range of investment services, including domestic and offshore investment portfolios, stockbroking and allied services.
Sanlam Private Wealth has recently been recognised for the second year running as SA’s top wealth manager in Intellidex-Moneyweb’s annual survey. This prestigious award is the result of a yearly survey of South Africa’s top private banks and wealth managers. Sanlam Private Wealth is recognised for the wide range of services we offer, our growth strategy, international presence and ability to draw upon Sanlam Private Wealth’s and Sanlam’s collective expertise, thus providing our clients with a truly client focussed, bespoke wealth management service.
Our results have reinforced that Sanlam Private Wealth consistently strives to deliver client centric solutions and services for our clients.
- Proactively manage all client and intermediary queries and process their requests (For example, portfolio queries, tax reports, etc.)
- Collate Corporate Actions with Portfolio Manager and clients
- Collate Private Placements with Portfolio Manager and clients
- Responsible for collating client payment information and documentation
- Responsible for collating share transfer information and documentation
- Responsible for quality check on all mandates and FICA information
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Monitor safe custody fees on BDA system
- Follow up on debit lists
- Monitor At Home positions
- Manage the diary for Portfolio Manager(s)
- Prepare Information packs for meetings
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree
- Registered person exam (would be an advantage but not mandatory)
- Basic understanding of the Private Client business and the stock-broking environment
- Experience within a financial services industry is essential
- Experience in a stock-broking environment is essential
- Bonds and Safex exams would be an advantage
- Technical competencies:
- Computer literacy (MS office suite)
- Working knowledge of BDA/ MAIA
- Strong numerical orientation
- Highly organised with a high level of customer focus
- Accurate and detail orientated
- Critical and analytical capability
- Ability to perform well under pressure and show maturity, confidence and resilience
- Excellent listening, communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active approach to work, clients, problem solving
- Learning agility and curiosity
- Passionate ownership for results
Client Service Consultant x 9
Standard Bank – Constantia
The Operations division of Standard Bank is at the very centre of all the bank’s procedures, enabling and optimising our Corporate and Investment Banking activities. We develop prototype concepts into robust, reliable solutions, constantly evolving our existing product range to help the bank maintain a competitive lead with our global clients. We are also in demand as internal consultants to the business, helping to manage the Bank’s assets through effective risk management and control systems. As part of this role we now seek an experienced professional, who will help guide our work to fulfil our ambitious growth strategy.
- To provide telephonic support on technical and product related queries to clients and internal stakeholders in line with the vision, strategy and values of Global Shared Services, Client Services and Standard Bank.
- To provide support to the operational processes.
- To provide a consistently high quality customer support service by efficiently processing allocated requests within the agreed turnaround times using adequate tools (systems / processes)
- To ensure that a strong service culture is upheld within the area.
- To optimize Client Services Frontline resources to achieve Business Objectives in line with the GSS strategy and the bank’s vision and values
- Adherence to Processes and Procedures (adherence to pre-defined processes for query resolutions and escalations to achieve service standards, reduce risk and cost)
- Ensure that queries are understood and resolved to the client’s satisfaction.
- Maintain and build exceptional relationships with internal and external clients.
- Manage the relationship with clients and stakeholders by providing regular feedback.
- Meet SLA.
- Thorough understanding of products and services.
- Ensure that all communication with clients is handled in a professional manner.
- Escalate service, product and operational gaps which impact on service delivery.
- Adherence to Work Schedules, (e.g. achieve targets on attendance, punctuality and break compliance).
- Quality Assurance (achieves quality standards, on calls, e-mails and query logging).
- Productivity (e.g. achieve targets on number of hours signed on to core duties i.e. calls, e-mails and fax).
- Report for duty according to your work schedule.
- Avail yourself to take calls within pre-defined productivity levels.
- Take breaks according to schedule.
- Process client queries according to the department’s quality standards.
- Refer queries that are out of your scope to the relevant area for resolution and ensure that you provide all relevant information.
- Log all queries processed on workflow tool according to pre-defined processes and procedures. Include all relevant information for reference and escalation purposes.
- Log on to IEX daily to check planned activities.
Preferred Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of 1- 5 years’ previous experience in customer service.
- Grade 12, preferably with or studying towards a tertiary qualification.
- Customer Service Experience
- Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Change Management –Working in an ever-changing environment requires receptivity to change.
- Be able to communicate verbally and in writing at all levels.
- Be computer literate and have a good working knowledge of MS Office suite, Internet & MS Outlook
Systems Management – The user will be using various applications:
- Terminal 3270
- Content Café – File-net
- BEB AUDIT LOG
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR / RECEPTIONIST
MILNERTON, CAPE TOWN
Receptionist / Office Administrator
Milnerton Cape Town
Job Ref: Quinton Wright
Receptionist / Office Administrator Milnerton Cape Town
Our Client is looking for a Receptionist / Office Administrator with at least 3 years’ experience.
- Matric or relevant
- 3 Years’ experience as a Receptionist / Office Administrator
- Experience in Typing and Receptionist etiquette – telephone skills
- 3 Years Receptionist Experience – Switchboard, taking messages
- General Administration duties
- Stock Control duties – stock take and ordering (Capturing of stock)
- Making appointments
- Typing skills
- Database – Data Capturing Updating systems
Wanted: 8 x Permanent General Workers Required
Location: Century City, Cape Town
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Number of Positions: 8
Salary: R 20 per hour
- Permanent Job
- Construction background needed
- To start immediate
- To work in Montague Gardens, Milnerton Area
General work such as steel work construction work etc
TO APPLY SEND CV by E-MAIL
Outbound Sales Agents Required
Outbound calls selling various products
Company based in Wynberg
Salary: R4000 + Uncapped Commission!
These are the working hours:
- Early Shift Monday to Thursday from: 08:00 – 16:45
- Friday: 08:00 – 16:30
- Saturdays: 09:00 – 13:30 on the rotational week
- Late Shift Monday to Friday: 09:00 – 18:30
- Public Holidays & Weekends off
Qualifications & Accreditations:
- Grade 12 / Matric or equivalent or
- Gr.11 WITH 2 years Outbound Sales Experience (Call Centre)
- ITC Clear and Criminal Clear Experience & Skills
- 6 Months – 1 Year Sales experience in a target driven environment
* ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS *
SALARY : R78 156 per Annum, Level 2
CENTRE : Naval Base Simon’s Town
Simon’s Town, Hugo Bierman
Ref No: SAN/58/50/A
Da Gama Park Ref No: SAN/58/50/B East Yard
Ref No: SAN/58/50/C
A minimum of NQF Level 1 (ABET Level 1 – 4 / Grade 3 – 9 / Standard 1 – 7)
Special Requirements (Skills Needed):
- Previous cleaning experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal) in English.
- Basic knowledge of Health and Safety.
- Knowledge of specific cleaning processes and aids.
- Knowledge of basic maintenance of machinery with low level of complexity in operating it.
- Knowledge of basic hand tools and cleaning equipment.
- Ability to operate cleaning machines.
- Ability to perform routine tasks.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- Must be physically fit to perform cleaning duties.
- Perform cleaning related duties in offices or other facilities as determined by supervisor.
- Sweeping, vacuuming, window cleaning, dusting, polishing furniture and floors.
- Clean ablution facilities, kitchenettes and utensils, workshops, and vehicles, remove waste etc.
- Report any defects in the work place.
- Successful applicant can be expected to be a team player.
- Assist with the training of newly appointed cleaners and the introduction and use of equipment.
ENQUIRIES : CPO.N.P.P. Solomons, Tel: 021 787 4086
APPLICATIONS : Ms A.M. Kau-Tsoanyane, Fleet Command HQ, Private Bag X1, Simon’s Town, 7995.
CLOSING DATE : 23 October 2015
(Applications received after the closing date and faxed copies will not be considered).
TO APPLY: DOWNLOAD Z-83 FORM
A Mass Placement – Cleaners in Cape Town Required
(ONLY E-MAIL APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED)
Applications accepted until: 15 October 2015
National Cleaning Services Group requires Cleaners in various regions.
- Solid 2 to 5 years cleaning experience.
- Corporate cleaning experience an advantage.
- Clear criminal record.
- Fluent in English.
- Well presented female.
Salary: R 4500 – R 5000 – PER MONTH
Employment Type: FULL TIME
Industry: GENERAL EMPLOYMENT DOMESTIC
Location: CAPE TOWN
Application Closing Date: 15/10/2015
Job Reference: CORPCL16ct
To Apply, E-mail us your CV by using the APPLY VIA EMAIL button below or view the Job Post Source
APPLY VIA EMAIL