We want to open a new branch in Pretoria. We require motivated individuals Start as a consultant and get promoted into management Work from Alberton until there is enough people to fill the required management positions to open the Pretoria branch.
- R9500 Basic Salary.
- Bonuses + above average commission.
- Full company training provided.
- OWN VEHICLE and drivers license is a MUST!
- Good people skills and presentable!
- Have to stay in GAUTENG or close to the EAST RAND!
For a interview call: 011 869 6345 which will give you the fastest result or sms name and contact number to 072 598 6489 and we will call you back.
Alternative you can send your cv via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION FOR APPOINTMENT IN TERMS OF THE SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE SERVICE ACT, 1995 (ACT NO 68 OF 1995)
Someone who applies to be appointed in terms of the SAPS Act, 1995 must –
- fill out the official application form and affirm under oath or by means of a solemn declaration that the information he/she supplied on the application, is true and correct
- have permanent residency in the Republic of South Africa (RSA), of which he/she must give documentary proof
- be at least 18 years old, but younger than 30 years (documentary proof is needed)
- undergo a physical and medical examination as determined by the SAPS, and must be found to be physically and mentally fit to be appointed in the post for which he/she applies
- undergo a psychological assessment as determined by the National Commissioner of the SAPS, and must be found to fit the profile of a police official
- have a Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or an equivalent qualification, of which he/she must present documentary proof
- be fluent in English and at least one other official language
- be prepared to take the oath of office
- be prepared to undergo any training as determined by the National Commissioner of the SAPS
- not have any visible tattoos that are contrary to the objectives of the SAPS
- not have previous criminal convictions
- let his/her fingerprints be taken
- be prepared to have his/her background checked
- be prepared to serve anywhere in South Africa.
Source: Official SAPS Website
WONDER HANDS CONSTRUCTION
Click on Images to Enlarge
Manufacture and Installation of All Sizes:
- 3m x 3m
- 3m x 2,4m
- 3m x 6m
- 2,1m x 2,4m
- 2,4m x 6m
One Day Service.
JUST HAPPENED… (R300) KUILSRIVER / BRACKENFELL CAR CRASH. VEHICLE LEFT THE ROAD
Around 00h30 (13 March 2016), I came across this accident on the R300 (between Kuilsriver & Brackenfell). Paramedics were busy attending to a passenger of the vehicle.
No further information is available at this stage, but an update will follow soon. Drive Safe & Remember to Buckle up!
An established financial company, based in Somerset West, is seeking to employ an Accountant to join their team.
- Accounting to trial balance
- Compilation of annual financial statements
- SARS Practitioner meetings
- Tax submissions
- Client liaison
- Take responsibility for a client portfolio
- B.Comm or similar qualification
- Completed SAIPA articles
- Fully bilingual (English and Afrikaans)
- Computer literate
- Registered Tax Practitioner (preferred)
- Strong technical skills in accounting and tax
- Ability to take ownership of assigned work
- Strong communication skills
Closing date: 23 March 2016
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Location: Western Cape Somerset West
Exec Assistant / PA
Admin, Office & Support,
Location:Western Cape CPT – Southern Suburbs
Salary: R18 000 – R R20 000
A well established law firm in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town, is seeking a meticulous and organised Executive Assistant/PA to join the team.
Tasks would include:
- Diary management
- Travel co ordination
- Attending to personal matters
A requirement would be someone:
- with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- who has travelled internationally
- Good command over the English language
Closing date: 11 March 2016
Vacancy Type: Permanent