JUNIOR CONTACT CENTRE CONSULTANT
REF: 16534/CLCK/Junior Contact Centre Consultant/091215
Closing Date: 31 May 2016
Location: Western Cape
Category: Call Centre
Offer: Market Related
To provide the required level of customer service to Clicks Group customers, to increase customer loyalty.
- Respond to a targeted amount of telephone calls accurately and in a specified time frame, thereby meeting set service standards.
- Meet Customers’ expectations by being knowledgeable, professional and courteous and thereby ensuring ‘one-contact’ resolution
- Maintaining the ClubCard database by means of accurately processing information on individual ClubCards and submitting weekly reports to the Team Leader detailing the number of calls handled.
- Being the first port of call for customers in dealing with queries and thereby being an integral link between the customer and the organisation
- To follow up on mail returned to the Customer Service Centre (to call customers, verify their details and return mail where applicable)
- Consumer Protection Act
- Customer Service
Job Related Skills:
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service orientation
- Essential: 1 years Call Centre Exposure
- Essential: Matric
- Relating and Networking
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Working with People
- Learning and Researching
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Adhering to Principles and Values
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Tuesday May 31st, 2016 5:00pm.