COMMERCIAL ANALYST (CAPE TOWN)
Closing Date: Wednesday, 18 May 2016
Department: Merchandise Support
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Commercial Analyst provides support for the merchandise team with regards to reporting and data analysis and interpretation. Focusing on investigating and finding commercial insights
- Monthly reporting
- Data analysis and interpretation – finding commercial insight
- User support
- Merchandise representative in projects
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Grade 12 with 3 year qualification with commercial subjects
- Proven track record as fully fledged buyer/planner
- Above average computer literacy – MS Office
- Skill in using commercial analytics tools
- The following will be advantageous:
- Statistical / Analytical knowledge
- Business Objects knowledge or any relevant data analysis tools
- Understanding the working of databases
- Project management skills
- SAP and/or Enterprise planning experience will be advantageous
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Merchandise Buying
- Manufacturing and Merchandise Planning experience will be advantageous.
- Competencies required: Good communicator; Confident; Business Acumen; Negotiation and influencing; Planning, organizing and control; Analytical and systematic; Stress Tolerance; Building and maintaining relationships and able to function independently
If you are interested in applying for the above position and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, with an internal application form (for internal applicants).
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Wednesday May 18th, 2016 5:00pm.