CSBR Assoc Communities – Work from Home
Job ID: 1698551 | Amazon Dev Centre South Africa
- Moderate all customer reviews and respond to email queries
- Meets or exceeds the quality and productivity goals assigned by management
- Demonstrates clear and polite written and oral communication
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor and portrays the company in a positive light
- Demonstrates an appropriate sense of urgency for reviews moderation and email response and service levels
- Follows company policies and processes in order to process customer requests appropriately
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Uses customer service tools in order to provide an accurate response and an exceptional customer experience
- Escalates customer issues appropriately and correctly. Demonstrates timely, accurate, and professional customer service
- Proactively communicates system and process issues, and customer feedback trends to management
- Exceeds customer expectations by going above and beyond all other duties as assigned.
- Must be fluent in Portuguese and English (Speak, Read and Write)
- Completed NQF Level 4
- 1+ year of relevant customer service experience
- Internet navigation and troubleshooting Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Flexibility in work schedule -(Shifts will possibly start and end outside of normal business hours)
- Fiber internet line at home
“Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We are required by law to verify your ability to work lawfully in South Africa.
Amazon requires that you submit a copy of either your identity document or your passport and any applicable work permit if you are a foreign national, along with an updated curriculum vitae.
Amazon is strongly committed to diversity within its community and Employment Equity within the workplace, and the further diversification of ideas. In this regard, the relevant laws and principles associated with Employment Equity will be considered when appointing potential candidates.”
- Some college degrees preferred
- 1+ years of relevant phone or email customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task with phone and computer skills
- Experience working in a customer service or call center preferred
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member