FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT GAUTENG
Recruiter: Murray & Roberts
End Date: 2016-02-19
AA/EE: Preference will be given to HDSA candidates
Available: 1 April 2016
Offer: Market Related
Murray & Roberts Corporate Office has a vacancy for a newly qualified CA (SA). This position requires an individual with strong interpersonal skills, who is quality and deadline focused, with the drive for continuous improvement.This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified CA (SA), to join a large listed Group. The position has excellent career growth potential.
- Strong team player, as you will be part of a team of 4 CA(SA)’s
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, as senior management often requires information with limited time to deliver
- Strong analytical skills set
- Strong knowledge of Excel (V-lookups, Sum-if and pivot tables) is a requirement
- Power Point knowledge is an advantage
Education: Qualified CA (SA)
- Preparation of Group consolidation for monthly results, quarterly assessments and business plans (3 year budgets) and the analysis of these results.
- Preparation of management reports used for i.e. board meetings at Group level.
- Preparation of Group and company annual financial statements.
- Ensure Group compliance with IFRS.
- Provide accounting advice to entities and senior management, with regards to the accounting impact that certain decisions may or may not have, depending on the decision they implement.
- Updating the packs to be submitted by entities to ensure Group compliance of IFRS and that the necessary information is available for the consolidated annual financial statement.
- Management / review of press release with regards to half year and year end results.
- Preparation of presentations for CFO required for board and external meetings.
- Other adhoc projects as requested by Group CFO
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Friday February 19th, 2016 3:44pm.