Closing Date: Tuesday,17 November 2015
Job Type: Contract
Purpose of the Job:
Capturing and processing of information in order to upload the data into the system, as well as data reconciliation and payments.
• Preparing Journals
• Preparing Payments
• Monthly Reconciliations
• Solving Queries in the Appropriate Timeframe
• General Administration Duties
• Filing and Ad Hoc Reporting
Required Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
• Grade 12 with Accounting
• Relevant Tertiary Qualification is Advantageous
• Minimum 1 Year Relevant Experience
• Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel
• Fully Bilingual (English and Afrikaans)
• Competencies Required: Planning, Organising and Control, Communication, Building and maintaining relationships,
Detail orientation; Stress tolerance and Service Orientation
If you are interested in the above position and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV and an internal application form (for internal applicants).
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.