RECEPTIONIST – CBD
Do you enjoy being the front face of a Corporate Company while doing Reception and Administration duties? Leading Property Company based in Cape Town CBD requires a Receptionist to run their front office in a professional manner. The right person will be neat and presentable at all times as befitting the forefront of the business.
Location: Cape Town
Salary: R 10000.00 – R 12000.00
- Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the Office
- Welcome guests and visitors, making them comfortable and offering refreshments
- Manage all correspondence, post, parcels, courier and delivery services
- Oversee the general housekeeping of the Reception, Meeting and Boardroom area
- Assist the Executive PA with catering arrangements for various functions
- Receive, direct/redirect and relay telephone calls and take adequate/detailed messages as required
- Manage stationery requirements through stock take, distribution and ordering of relevant supplies
- Manage general office supplies e.g. business cards, lightbulbs, cleaning products etc.
- Ensure sufficient stock of cartridges & paper is available – order additional supplies as necessary
- Arrange and administer access cards & remotes
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office premises and equipment as requested.
- Coordinate any facilities issues e.g. fire drills, building maintenance notifications, etc.
- Monitor the use of supplies and equipment in the kitchen.
- Assist/support any director, staff Member or client with general administration or any other reasonable work-related instruction and/or function e.g. typing documents, filing, setting up files, arranging travel etc.
- Minimum Matric qualification
- Minimum 5 years office admin / reception or PA experience
- Have a valid driver’s licence
- Proficient in MS Office & good typing skills
- Highly effective communications skills. (Ability to speak, read & write in English)
- Ability to handle stress and stay calm under any circumstances
- Decision making skills should an issue arise.
- Ability to type and compile documents for any member of staff.
- Time management skills
- Professionalism with all staff, clients and suppliers at all times
- Ability to do the Cleaner / Office Server role when required
- Work with discretion and confidentiality – be honest and trustworthy
- A willingness to carry out any reasonable and lawful instruction related to work; as given by an authorized person.