GENERAL STOCK CLERK (CAPE TOWN)
Closing Date: Tuesday, 01 March 2016
Department: Finance: Stock
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To process stock take documentation; investigate and process Direct and Return Vendor claims and to handle DDI claims related queries and problems.
- Confirmation of stock take results
- Processing of financial adjustments
- Handling and solving central office and field queries within an appropriate time frame
- Ad hoc reports and requests
- Grade 12 with Accounting
- 1 year clerical experience within a finance department would be advantageous
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Bilingual (English and Afrikaans)
- Competencies required: Communication, Service orientation, Problem assessment, Planning, organising and control, Detail orientation, Stress tolerance and able to work in a team as well as independently
If you are interested in applying for the above position and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, with an internal application (for internal applicants).
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.