A 4* Guest House with 14 bedrooms in Somerset West, Western Cape seeks the following:
A very hands on supervisor responsible for the overall running of housekeeping; ensuring that guests enjoy their stay, that all staff work together as an effective team. Jack of all trades willing to assist and develop in other departments.
- Be prepared to work weekends and public holidays.
- Be prepared to work long hours.
- Must be very hands on, interacting with staff and guests daily.
- Carry out regular checks and walkabouts around the
- Lodge to ensure all is in order.
- Ensure that all guest needs will be anticipated by facilitating the small touches that enhance the guest stay.
- Sharp eye for details is essential.
Skills required / Requirements:
- Grade 12 (matric)
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a comparable property in a supervising/managerial position and/or
- Formal qualification in Hospitality Management or similar
- Experience in managing a team effectively
- Computer literate on MS Office suite
- Exceptional English language skills
- Polite friendly and organised person with a strong personality
- Eye for detail
- Well spoken and well presented individual
Job ID 108299
Job Title Housekeeping Supervisor
Employer Type Employer Type: Self Catering & Guest Houses
Job Type Job Classification: Housekeeping
FT/PT Job Type: Full-time
Province Location: Western Cape
Town/City: Somerset West
Salary Type: Monthly
Salary: R6000 – R8000 month, dep on experience
Start Date: Directly