Human Resources Co-ordinator / HR Generalist – Manufacturing – Cape Town CBD
Well established Manufacturing Company is looking for a Human Resources Co-ordinator / Human Resources Officer to be responsible for the HR Function
Approximate Salary: Negotiable
Location: Cape Town
Position Type: Permanent
Experience Level: 3 Years
Education Level: Diploma
Closing Date: 2015-11-30
Job ID: 1247
- Matric, with HR Qualification
- 3-5 years relevant experience in HR and office management
- Recruitment & Selection
- HR Compliances
- HR Training and Development
- SAP system Experience- ADDED ADVANTAGE
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Has prime focus on employee issues in company related office and all development and training activities as per approved man power and career development plans
- Responsible to manage effectively and efficiently all basic HR activities as per company approved Human Resources policies. (GMP, income tax returns, payroll, salary payment, etc…).
- Ensure full compliances of all HR practices according to applicable laws and regulations on both local and regional basis (reporting, attendance, performance appraisals, etc.).
- Responsible to recruit process
- Manage and organize the office administration to comply with the corporate requirements
- Manage the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs pertaining to the office.
- Administer all office processes and procedures.
- Articulate and administer the office service contracts on the basis of the best value for the money in terms of providers, quality and completeness.
- Monitoring proper records of all Human Resources in the region and to all HR related periodical and ad hock reports.
- Monitoring guest relations, seminar & training facilitations (travel arrangement in/out company office).
- Manage Corporate communication & public Relations activities in the region.
- Manage and coordinate the IT infrastructure and software related issues with concerned parties.