Imports Finance Clerk – 6 Month Contract (Cape Town)
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Administration of incoming mail and filing systems for Pepkor Properties.
To administer payments related to imported goods to ensure that the final unit costs and gross profits are calculated correctly and perform supplier and control account reconciliations.
- Reconciliation of creditors
- Processing financial import claims/penalties
- Opening account payments
- Arranging payments to service providers
- Completing of costing report
- Maintaining of supplier documentation
- General administration duties
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Grade 12 with Accounting
- An Accounting or Finance diploma would be advantageous
- Relevant work experience would be advantageous
- Computer Literacy (MS Office)
- Aptitude to work with figures
- Competencies: Problem assessment; Detail orientation; Communication; Planning, organising and control; Stress tolerance and able to work in a team as well as independently
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, copies of ID and certificates and an internal application form (if you are an internal candidate).
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.