SHREEM – J2EE Developers Big Opening
24+ Positions Open with Long Term 2-3 years Contract
Work Locations: JHB, Cape Town and PE (Multiple Project locations)
Contract: Long term (2-3 Years)
Package: Industry Standards (Flexible for Good Talented Candidates)
Experience Range: 4 -7 years
- Experience implementing functionality using the following technologies and concepts: JSF, JSP, Struts, SPRING framework, java beans, IBM WAS – WebSphere application server or Oracle Weblogic application server, HTML-5, java script, XML, XSLT.
- Experience with highly scalable multi-threaded systems.
- Experience with socket level network programming and event-driven framework.
- Excellent analytical, logical and decision making abilities.
- Experience with the full software development cycle including: gathering requirements, designing, coding, testing and writing documents.
Hard working individual with a team-oriented mentality. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Evaluate all designs for project deliverable for all developers and assist team to supervise all work projects.
- Coordinate with all business analysts and application architects to maintain knowledge on all functional requirements and ensure compliance to all architecture standards.
- Prepare all documents for project standards and maintain accuracy in same and manage all technical resources to meet all requirements and perform tests on various processes in coordination with development teams.
- Administer all project issues and identify al risks and ensure mitigation within required timeframe and develop and perform tests on all JAVA and BPEL applications and design all J2EE applications according to business requirements.
- Analyze and modify all J2EE applications and prepare required documents.
- Assist in development for various applications and maintain Quality for same and perform troubleshot to resolve all application issues.
- Java components according to same pattern and maintain high quality production for all software.
- Develop all logical and physical models and deploy all applications and provide excellent documents for all processes.
- Provide technical support to all production systems and perform various tests on all application codes and design new codes for all design specifications.
- Develop and implement all software models for all software systems and analyze all business requirements for all processes.
- Prepare all documents for designs and evaluate work of all peers and develop all J2EE requirements for businesses.
Qualifications & Experience:
- The applicant MUST have 4 -6 years of relevant hardcore development experience in J2EE developers.
- Solid experience as J2EE developers.