JUNIOR RECEPTIONIST MENLO PARK
Join this dynamic firm of accountants in January 2016. Great working conditions, working with a friendly and professional team!
Overall responsibilities of the role:
The position requires the candidate to carry out all the duties and responsibilities, normally involved, from a Receptionist / Assistant in a friendly, professional and competent way and to assist the Employer to run a business and to render a service to its clients
Key tasks involved:
- Must be prepared to operate as the key person in the office as the Receptionist / Assistant.
- Operate the telephone system, screen calls, direct calls, make calls and take messages;
- Assist the Administration Executive with any adhoc duties as prescribed
- Attend to computer work such as communication with clients, emails, documents to clients, and administration work;
- Communication with clients and to attend to their queries and needs in a friendly and competent way;
- Welcome clients at reception and attend immediately to their needs;
- Arrange and attend to deliveries at reception;
- Operate, maintain and develop the filing system;
- Basic administrative duties such as printing, scanning etc.;
- Offer refreshments to guests in the absence of the Tea Lady. Would also be required to serve coffee / tea to staff members in the absence of the Tea Lady.
- All kinds of administration that is normally expected from a Receptionist / Assistant to ensure organising of the company running smoothly.
- Such other tasks necessary for the conduct of the employer’s business, as the employer may from time to time direct.
- Diligent, neat, accurate, organised and demonstrates initiative, excellent communication skills and always professional.
- We require a self-motivated team player.
- Prepared to learn additional computer skills
- Strong nurturing and teambuilding qualities and a long term outlook
- People person with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans, Fully computer literate: MS Office.
- Solid references with no job hopping
Reference number: 16535