PEP STORES GROUP: MERCHANDISE ASSISTANT
Closing Date: Monday, 8 February 2016
Department: PEPmarket – Cape Town
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To create and maintain purchase order information; to manage deliveries, to ensure stock arrives timeously; and to manage the sample process.
• Administration of the sample process (i.e. monitoring progress, sending reports to suppliers and sending correct samples to DC)
• Liaise with suppliers with regard to order process
• Administration of markdown process
• Follow up on deliveries
• Maintaining the sample room
• General administration: handling of queries, capturing orders, filing, etc.
• Releasing of Orders
• Proforma Approvals
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS:
• Grade 12
• 2 Years administrative experience
• Minimum of 2 years Experience in a Buying environment
• General Merchandise i.e homewear, toys, stationery experience will be advantageous
• Computer Literacy: MS Office
• Competencies required: Planning, organizing and control; Good communication skills; Building and maintaining relationships;
Detail orientation;Problem Assessment; Stress tolerance; Confidence & decisiveness; a flare for product
• A passionate, service orientated team player
If you are interested in applying for the above position and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, with an internal application (for internal applicants).
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Monday February 8th, 2016 12:00pm.