A BMW dealership in Cape Town is recruiting for a Stock Controller to effectively maintain order and control the availability of vehicle stock to optimize potential sales.
Description and Duties:
- Source all vehicle stock for customers.
- Load all vehicle information as stock.
- Capture warranties on all used, demonstration and courtesy vehicles.
- Responsible for registration and licensing documentation of vehicles.
- Responsible for invoices to banks and other institutions.
- Attend weekly sales meetings.
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12) with Math’s.
- A minimum of 2 years Stock Controlling experience within a motor dealership.
- Advanced computer literacy in Kerridge and Oasis experience is essential.
- Computer literacy in Office Suite.
- Strong admin skills.
Salary: To Be Discussed
Location: Cape Town
Reference number: Stock Controller-CT
APPLY FOR THIS JOB: APPLY ONLINE