STORE MANAGER CPT – CBD
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Retail Store Manager to join an established boutique store in the Cape Town CBD..
- Management of the daily operations of the retail Boutique
- Uphold the values of exemplary customer service through modeling of behavior and establishing appropriate guidelines.
- Monitor sales on a daily basis with a goal to maximize store profitability without sacrificing customer service.
- Timely ordering of merchandise and supplies with focus on overall inventory management and loss prevention.
- Daily reconciling of cash with sales receipts, daily paperwork and accounting, and other store administration.
- Develop and grow Corporate Sales business and strategy.
- Develop and utilize full knowledge of all products and sales information with a constant focus on achieving sales goals while controlling expenses.
- Maintain high standards for cleanliness and food/product safety.
- Seek out local marketing opportunities and support Corporate marketing initiatives.
- Implement local marketing initiatives driven by the Marketing department.
- Compliance with price changes and corporate merchandising initiatives.
- Maintain store merchandising presentation to company standards.
- 2-4 years retail management experience.
- Tertiary education preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with social media channels.
- Strong time management habits.
- A self-starter with an ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in merchandising and presentation of premium products along with highly developed customer service and selling skills.
- Sales oriented, able to develop and build business.
- A talent for sales and selling.
Location: Western Cape CPT – CBD
Salary: R 11000 – R 11500
Closing date: 31 March 2016
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Thursday March 31st, 2016 8:50pm.