FULL TIME POSITION AVAILABLE
A private hospital is looking to add a dynamic Accountant to the finance team in Alberton.
You will be responsible for financial planning, forecasting, budgeting, financial strategy development with team and assisting with the compilation of reports.
- Management, supervision and leadership of the Accountant department.
- Preparation of the monthly financial packs, General Ledger recons, budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Maintenance of the Fixed Assets Register.
- Preparation of statutory returns and tax packs.
- Collate data and produce quality control reports to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Assist auditors with queries at year-end
- Create and maintain a positive environment where the differences of others are recognized, understood, and valued, so that all can reach their full potential and maximize their contributions.
- A competitive basic salary plus medical aid and provident fund
- Annual Bonus
- Working hours 8am – 5pm
- Equivalent NQF 4 certificate. A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (majoring in accounts) or relevant Tertiary qualification
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar field.
- Advanced literacy in MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Knowledge of SAP