Prime Residential – Johannesburg, Gauteng
1. PERSONAL ASSISTANT:
a) Business & Personal related Travel & Accommodation – Flights, Accommodation, Visas, Car rentals (Price maximisation and saving)
b) Medical aid – Discovery & Pet
c) Payments & Banking
d) Finesed) Credit cards & rewards programs
e) Vehicle servicing and maintenance
f) Filing & record keeping
g) Assisting on managing & Maintenance of Personal Home
h) Management of personal appointments
i) Taking calls on behalf of COO/ & JHB Senior Management
j) Email info to Management
2. Diarising/attendance/minutes of meetings
a) Monthly & Quarterly Board meetings
b) COO & Business Calendar management
c) General diary & meeting management
d) Leadership & Executive Meetings
3. Annual company conference coordination & planning
a) Includes quarterly break away activities & team building
4. HR Admin & new employees
a) Recruitment – advertising positions available, first contact for applicants, overviewing of CV’s and reference background checks
b) First round interview scheduling and feedback to managers/executives
c) Arranging of laptop, cell phones & Vodafone modems, Office requirements, desks, chairs stationery ( On Boarding )
d) Inform all management of new hire
e) Manage and inform IT department of new additions to the team and requirements in terms of equipment and email
f) Induction into to office
5. General ad hoc duties as the company sees fit
- Minimum two years’ experience in a simila rmanagement support role
- Presentable & professional
- Ability to multitask and perform well under pressure
- Well spoken, fully computer literate
- Confident in making decisions independently
- Steadfast and accurate
- To grow into an Executive Assistant Role over time
- R 15 000 per month CTC
- Cell phone, Laptop, Vodafone modem
- Company to cover travel related costs at R3.20 per km
- Available to start ASAP, however we are willing to wait for the right candidate
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R15,000.00 /month
Management: 2 years
Required license or certification:
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Sunday May 15th, 2016 5:00pm.
Regional HR Assistant: British High Commission – Pretoria, Gauteng
The British High Commission in Pretoria has a vacancy for an HR Assistant. This is a new position in the Regional Corporate Services Hub, which was formed in 2014 to support the British Government’s network of Embassies and High Commissions in Africa. The successful candidate will work in the HR Hub, providing support to the Recruitment, Pay and Benefits, and HR Enquires teams.
The ideal candidate is someone looking for an opportunity to develop a career in HR with a leading organisation. This position offers R8,771 per month paid 13 times a year plus medical aid and provident fund.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the Regional HR Advisors
- Monitor mailboxes, sort incoming email, and deal with routine correspondence
- Manage the electronic filing system
- Other ad-hoc administrative tasks
Minimum Qualifications required:
- HR experience, either work or study. An HR qualification would be an advantage.
- Excelled oral and written English.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The key competences for the roles are set out below. In applying, candidates should provide evidence of these from their own experience:
- Managing a Quality Service: being organised to deliver service objectives and striving to improve the quality of service, taking account of diverse customer needs and requirements.
- Delivering at Pace: focusing on delivering timely performance with energy and taking responsibility and accountability for quality outcomes.
- Seeing the Big Picture: having an in-depth understanding and knowledge of how your role fits with and supports the organisation.
- Collaborating and Partnering: maintain positive, professional and trusting working relationships with a wide range of people within and outside the organisation to help get business done.
Good command of English language both written and spoken
- All applicants must be legally able to work in South Africa with the correct visa/status or work permit.
- The British High Commission in Pretoria is an equal opportunities employer, dedicated to inclusivity, a diverse workforce and valuing difference.
- Employees recruited locally by the British High Commission in Pretoria are subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local employment law in South Africa.
- Employees who are not eligible to pay local income tax: e.g. certain third-country nationals and spouses/partners of UK diplomats will have their salaries abated by an equivalent amount.
- Reference checking and security clearances will be conducted.
- If you have not heard from us 3 weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Any questions you may have about this position will only be answered during interview, should you be invited.
Please read these notes carefully to ensure that your application is received and processed.
- All applicants should submit a short (1 page maximum) covering letter stating why they are a suitable candidate for the position along with a copy of their CV (2 page maximum) in English, by email to:
- Internal candidates should also submit the above with a bidding form and copy of their appraisals covering the past 24 months.
- All candidates should use the following subject line for their email: 71/15 PTA, Regional HR Assistant.
- Please submit only the requested documents. Please also ensure that your email including attachments is no larger than 2 megabytes, otherwise it may be rejected by your email system or the systems through which it will pass en route to us.
Internal candidates and spouses of UK diplomatic officers:
- Please quote in the subject line of your email, the Vacancy Notice No: 71/15 PTA, Regional HR Assistant and also indicate that you are an internal candidate or the spouse of a diplomatic officer.
Closing Date: 02 October 2015 and no further applications will be accepted after this date.
APPLY VIA PNET