Financial & General Office Administrator
Cape Town, Western Cape
Financial & General Office administrator – Cape Town – The organization and coordination of office operations and procedures to ensure effectiveness and efficiency between the various offices, teams and shared services. This is achieved by performing various administrative functions and being a key contact point with the employed office. Provide financial and other administrative project support to the respective project managers.
Financial Project Management and General Administrator
General Office Tasks
??The office manager will be responsible for maintaining office services and efficiency,
supervising office staff and maintaining office records.
This may include:
o Managing admin personnel and related administrative tasks
o Making appointments
o Capturing expense claims for management team
o Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes as and when requested
o Preparing letters, presentations and reports for the management team from time to time
o General office admin support
o Filing and administrative functions for management team on an ad-hoc basis
o Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
o Coordinating repairs to office equipment
o Other general ad hoc duties
Accounting Service Line Assistance
??Compile disbursement summary sheet for invoicing purposes, (i.e. in-house photocoping,
telephone, faxing) – (This will change to the SLR System)
??Assist with the compilation of monthly invoices and task summary sheets for relevant
??Assist with the issuing of final invoices to clients (E-mail and Post)
??Upload creditors and debtors invoices into Accounts folder on a continuous basis and
maintain several Excel summary sheets.
??Assist with the compilation of the monthly Fees and Proposals of the project managers
??Filing of project invoices, budgets and correspondence project files.
??File creditors invoices in relevant files
??Maintain the petty cash spreadsheet ledger
??Upload petty cash slips and expenses into Accounts Folder on a continuous basis.
??Assist with clients and suppliers by being a key contact person with the accounts teams to
assist with debt collection and supplier queries.
Project Management Support and Quality
General typing / assist with proposals
??Assist with the invoicing of projects on an ad-hoc basis
??Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes for resource meetings
??Quality Management System support
??Assisting with the compilation of risk assessment and safety files as and when required
??Provide general administrative support and clerical duties.
??Monthly customer billing, invoice reviews, and various data entry tasks
??Performs general duties including using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-point, copying, filing, e-mail and internal company systems.
Human Resources Service Line Assistance
??Assist with pre-induction and induction procedures.
??Preparing induction files for new employees
??Ensure that all documents for new employees are completed and submitted to the HR
??Keep basic HR files for employees.
??Communicate and ensure that employee exit procedure is followed.
??Ad-hoc HR duties.
Any other responsibilities that may be put into effect in the future by management will
automatically become part of the basic job description.
??Good communication skills – written and verbal
??Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
??Attention to detail and problem solving skills
??Strong organizational and planning skills
??Ability to take initiative
??Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
??Must be able to work with diverse personalities
Apply via Pnet or call ONLY Venessa Templeton at the Cape Town office on 021 555 1170 / 082 570 2569
??Relevant post matric qualification
??Minimum 5 – 7 years’ relevant experience
??Financial project management experience
??Proficiency in MS Office, Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel and MS Word knowledge is critical.
??Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
??A good understanding of basic accounting practices
??Own car and driver’s license
Woodstock, Western Cape
Salary: R10 200
The core purpose of the role is to provide general admin duties to the PA.
Your duties will include:
– General typing – letters, orders, reports, spread sheets as requested.
– Answering calls, taking, dealing with, or relaying accurate messages.
– Document filing and retrieval
– Ordering Stationary as and when required.
– Good level of communication and interpersonal skills.
– Good organisational and time management skills.
– Self-driven and motivated.
– Strong analytical skills coupled with the ability to evaluate information quickly.
– Computer literacy.
JUNIOR MEDICAL ADMIN ASSISTANT: BELLVILLE HOSPITAL R6000 p/m
To carry out a range of Reception and Administrative tasks in relation to the day-to-day running of the Practice’s Reception area for Private Hospital situated in Bellville.
• Answering phones, screening calls and taking messages
• Scheduling appointments accurately and appropriately
• Greeting patients politely and ensuring that the appointment system is run efficiently, monitor the flow of patients to and from consulting rooms, managing queues through telephone and face to face interaction
• Ensure patients are informed if a doctor is running late or called out
• Respond to all queries and requests for assistance from patients and other visitors
• Receive patient payments and medical authorizations before consultations
• Filing of all files, blood results, letters to and from GP’s and any other correspondence relating to a patient
• Printing all theatre letters, faxing or e-mailing the letters to the referring GP’s
• Ensuring that all new and old patient details are correctly entered onto the billing system
• Assisting with any other duties requested to ensure that the practice runs smoothly
• Responsible for the neatness of the reception area
• Ensure that clean bedding and gowns are in the examination room before consultations
• Taking out all folders before the consultations and theatre, ensuring that all patient records are up to date and the relevant documentation has been filed
• Assisting patients with the Mini theatre
• Adhering to principles & values
• Working with People
• Planning and Organising
• Delivering Results
• Following Instructions and Procedures
• Able to communicate verbally and in writing in English and Afrikaans
• Minimum Qualification : Matric Certificate
• Must be able to communicate well internally as well as with patients and medical aids
• Must be highly organized and able to plan him/herself
• Computer literate
• Able to communicate verbally and in writing in English and Afrikaans
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-reliant, flexible, energetic, confident
• Strong resistance to pressure
• Working experience in the medical industry is an advantage
• Knowledge of the Vericlaim billing system is an advantage
Looking for reliable male with experience in the following areas: Electric fencing, gate motors, CCTV cameras, and alarms. No opportunists. With +/- 1-2 years experience. Must have own transportation and code 8 license.
Previous admin experience necessary / Computer literate. Pastel Xpress knowledge preferable. Half-day or Full-day position available.
A qualified Dentist Assistant Urgently Required (must be HPCSA Registered).
Duties include: To receive patients friendly, make appointments, answering of phones, taking and handling of Accurate Phone Messages as well as managing & confirming of Patients Appointments for the next day. Lab follow-ups, administer the Filing as well as Updating of all accounts. Must be a non-smoker.
The Western Cape Government is looking for an individual to render administrative support functions and duties in a vibrant environment. The successful candidate must be willing to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines and must also be customer and service delivery orientated. This position is stationed in Cape Town.
WESTERN CAPE GOVERNMENT JOBS AVAILABLE: ADMINISTRATION CLERK (3 POSTS AVAILABLE)
Job Title: Administration Clerk (3 posts available)
Department: Transport and Public Works
Salary: R 132 399 – R 155 961 per annum.
►CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE JOB DETAILS OR TO APPLY► ► http://ad.print-index.co.za/latest-jobs/ADMINISTRATION-CLERK
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted.