Remuneration: R150,000 – R180,000 per year to be discussed
Benefits: Pension, Medical Aid, Profit Share and Bonuses
Location: Cape Town
Education level: Matric
Job level: Mid/Senior
Our client, a leading travel, tours and events management organisation operating in Southern Africa and offering services to international and local travel agents / companies, currently has a vacancy for an HR and admin officer to join their successful offices in Cape Town.
Our client seeks to appoint either an experienced HR officer eager to grow their career in the direction of office management, or an office manager who is looking for an opportunity to venture into human resources.
Main duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all-round office management and administration tasks
- Supervise the efficient and effective day-to-day operation of the department
- Contribute to the preparation of the annual financial audit
- Participate in the recruitment process and coordinate the selection, orientation and training of new staff members.
- Manage, track and interpret HR statistical reports
- Maintain HR VIP modules (employment equity, job management and performance management)
- Manage administration related to employment equity and skills development legislative reporting
- Performance management administration and system maintenance
- General HR administration duties (filing, capturing, etc.)
- Compile employment contracts and relevant documentation for new starters.
- Manage administration around the recruitment and selection process
Assist team members, most of whom are expats, with establishing themselves in Cape Town, their newly adopted town through:
- Utilising and/or developing your network of contacts to facilitate your team members into their new country
- Sourcing accommodation, bank accounts, purchasing a vehicle and any other requirements to assist in resettling a newcomer into our country
- Day-to-day office management i.e. resolving landlord problems, handling building maintenance, ordering office supplies, dealing with service providers, etc.
- At least five years’ experience in human resources/office management
- Diploma in human resources/office management is essential
- You should have a basic understanding of the travel, tourism and hospitality industrySuitable candidates are encouraged to submit their four (4) paged CV’s to:
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Wednesday April 20th, 2016 5:00pm.