ACKERMANS INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME FOR ARCHITECTURE GRADUATES
Closing Date: 19 February 2016
Job Title: Ackermans Internship Programme for Architecture Graduates
Department: Operations – Properties
Reporting To Position: Manager
Job Type Classification: Internship
Number of Positions: 1
Location: Specifically Cape Town
- 12 months can define your future career…
At Ackermans we help our Interns find their feet and future direction. Energetic, ambitious and qualified youth can look forward to a phenomenal learning experience.
Hands-on experience in a thriving Retail Business, with exposure to successful business practices and people alike.
An Ackermans Internship will give you the opportunity to:
- Be exposed to the Retail Industry
- Explore your interests and gain working knowledge of future career possibilities
- Develop your work ethic and corporate brand
- Build relationships that will stand your future in good steed
- Recent Graduate with a Diploma or Degree in Architecture
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A resilient self-starter with the ability to work well within a team
- Good organizational and planning abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound administrative skills
- Flexible and tenacious with the ability to thrive under pressure
- Good learning orientation
- Design and produce plans using Revit
- To update the architectural plans database to reflect the current specifications.
- Deliver on store design and development requirements
Please Note: Employers and Recruiters may expire a job post at any time. This post expires on Friday February 19th, 2016 5:00pm.