Administration Clerk: Supply Chain Management (Asset Management)
Component: Department of Health
Core Title: Administrative Line Function and Support Personnel
Institution: Lentegeur Hospital (Chief Directorate: General Specialist and Emergency Services)
- 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance.
Minimum educational qualifications:
- Senior Certificate (or equivalent) with Mathematics and/or Accountancy as a passed subject and/or Senior Certificate (or equivalent) with experience / competencies that focuses on the Key Performance Areas (KRA’s) of the post.
- Appropriate experience in Supply Chain Management and Asset Management.
- Appropriate experience in LOGIS and the Integrated Procurement Solution IPS/Tradeworld.
Inherent requirement of the job:
- Valid (Code B/EB) driver’s licence.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel).
- Applied knowledge of the Accounting Officer’s System and SCM Delegations of the Department.
- Applied knowledge of the Western Cape Supplier Database.
- Ability to communicate in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Maintain and update asset register.
- Procure assets and services adjudicated; ensure all transactions comply with the legislative requirements.
- Manage asset movements, inventory updates and bar coding.
- Undertake Interim and annual financial stock takes, report losses, theft, shortages and surpluses.
- Ensure disposals of assets pertaining to SCM policies and procedures.
- Assist with monthly reporting processes as well as IFS and AFS reporting.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated. This posts was also advertised in the (Plainsman 30/3/2016)
Salary: R 132 399 per annum
Salary Level: Level 5
The Chief Executive Officer
(For attention: Mr T Simpson)
Closing Date: 22 April 2016
Enquiries: Mr R Bowers
Tel: (021) 370-1101