Manager: Home Loans Collection Strategy x 2
Job ID: 14591
Job Sector: Financial Services
Closing Date: 15 Jan 2016
Country: Gauteng, South Africa
Risk Management: understanding all risks – from the economic to the political – that could affect our global business, and offering guidance to all parts of the bank.
Support the Collections Head, Credit with the optimisation of the Collections decisions.
Support the Collections Head, Credit with the optimisation of the Collections decisions by ensuring that all strategies and policies are executed in a cost effective manner:
- Manage the relationships with various stakeholders and support areas
- Ensure that manual processes are aligned to strategy and executed in cost effective manner
- Ensure the maximum value is extracted from current collections processes
- Continuously review the Affordable Housing Credit collection strategies to respond to environmental and/or risk changes timeously.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Commerce degree
- Able to apply logical thought to research and identify problems through analysing and understanding data and business
- Ability to manage and control multiple projects and relationships to provide appropriate and desired results
- Ability for information to be presented and communicated in clear, user-friendly language and layout
- Ability to review processes and indentify gap and opportunities
- Leadership role within an analytical environment
Nedbank: Credit Manager
Work Type: Full Time
EE/AA Status: EE/AA
To identify potential profit by assessing credit applications with a view to granting credit within acceptable risk parameters and so contribute to the achievement of Nedbanks strategic priorities.
To assess risk of credit vehicle asset finance applications. The successfull candidate will expect to grant credit as per his / her allocated mandate as per the credit granting policy.
Ensure all new business placed on book complies with credit policy.
- Interaction with Sales, our market and clients are expected.
- Matric qualification
- A three year financial tertiary qualification will be an advantage.
- 2 – 3 years relevant experience within Vehicle Asset Finance sector of which at least 2 years experience in granting credit with an approved mandate.
Nedbank Financial Planner – Stellenbosch
Applications accepted until: 31st of Dec, 2015
Advert Code: FINANC32
Nedbank Sub Division Cluster: Wealth Management
FAIS Affected: Yes
Offering Appropriate financial Planning for the well-being of the bank’s clients, whilst maintaining the interests of the bank. To add value to a customer base via the provision of appropriate financial advice and selling appropriate financial products to customers, thereby meeting the clients unique financial needs.
Key Performance Areas:
- Maintaining accurate client files.
- All advice (actions, discussions, solutions and amendments) must be in the files.
- Alternate product offerings are also recorded. Consultations with clients are documented and recorded in their files. These files are audited by the Area managers and once a year by Group Risk, therefore accuracy of client information is pivotal. Minuting the details of the Telephone calls made to clients.
- In order to provide quality advice to a client, a financial planner must be suitably qualified. Compliance documents are stored on an external NFP server. These documents Details actions with the client and the reasons / decisions in choosing a product. The client signs these documents which lists the full disclosure in terms of charges and commissions.
Sales and Leads:
- Targets are set by Area Managers and these targets must be achieved monthly based on past performance, and the area. Interaction with vital sources within the bank network by passing on leads, i.e bankers, e-shared services, and Leads Tracker.
- Product training is provided. Risk Products: (Life, disability and dread disease). Investment Products: (short-term investments, notice deposits, unit trusts, endowments and Tranches(guarantees a return after 5 years), off-shore products, LISPS, estate planning. Medical Health is limited to the Business banking planners.
- Maintaining and renewing existing and new relationships with clients
- Minimum of an appropriate NQF level skills programme at Level 5 30 FIAS credit plus RE
- NQF Level 5 with 120 FAIS credits plus RE.
- Financial Planning Institute
Job Related Experience:
- 6 months – Long-term insurance cat A
- 1 year – Long-term insurance cat B
- 1 year – Long-term insurance cat C
- 1 year – Retail Pension Benefits
- 1 year – Pension Fund Benefits (excl. retail pension benefits)
- 1 year – Participatory Interests in collective investment schemes
- 2-4 years in a similar role
- Underwriting Criteria
- Risk awareness
- Banking systems understanding
- Microsoft Office Products
- Industry astuteness
- Rule Orientation
- Personal Impact
- Client Centricity
- Verbal Communication
- Planning and organising
- Building Relationships
- Team work
- Information Monitoring
- Holistic Thinking
- Attention to Detail
Required Industry Acumen:
Financial Planning Industry – 3 years
Number Of People Reporting Directly Into Job:
Frequent local travel
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY ONLINE
Teller – Brackenfell Batsa Cape Town
Job Section: Retail & Business Bank
Location: Western Cape
Reference number: 00229168-27579549
Build a career as a Teller
- Execute cash & related transactions
Throughout each day, balance, control and manage the cash float by checking the amount of cash at the teller station and requesting the restocking or repatriation of cash when prescribed cash limits are reached
Provide advice to customers on the cash and other transactions processes to ensure the smooth flow of transactions
Identify and action sales leads (teller prompts) and cross selling opportunities
- Compliance to legislative requirements and internal processes
Open & close the branch safe according to the Bank’s procedures, including physically securing the safe according to required procedures
Your job Purpose:
Provide Customer service through timeous and accurate processing of client financial transactions to walk-in customers in Absa Bank Branches. Contribute to bottom line growth through identification of sales opportunities.
- NQF level no. 4: Grade 12 with Accounting and Mathematics as subjects
- Minimum 1-2 years Cashier experience in a retail environment
- Own Transport is a requirement, as the role requires some nearby travelling
- Computer Literacy skills
- No criminal record
You will receive valuable benefits like medical aid, pension fund, preferential banking rates, funeral cover and well -being program. You’ll also enjoy a company spirit that believes in giving our employees the freedom to do a great job, and the support to reach their ambitions in the future
Ready to apply?
There are four stages in our application process:
- Application: On our application form we ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You will also be required to upload a CV, so it’s a good idea to have this ready.
- Online Assessments: We’ll then ask you to complete online assessments if you have passed our complete them when it suits you best. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles.
- Interview: If you are successful in our assessments we will contact you to conduct a brief telephonic interview before we invite you to attend a face-to-face interview.
- Outcome: Following your interview we’ll be in touch within five working days to advise you of the outcome.
Take your career to the next level and apply today.
If you have not received a response to your application in 15 days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Receptionist – Cape Town
Job Sector: Retail Banking
Location: Table View, Cape Town, Western Cape
Reference number: 90065165-2762308
Absa is looking for talent
If you’re looking to forge a career with one of the leading banking groups in Africa and work closely with our customers in an environment that values its people, then we have an opportunity for you.
It all starts with you
When a customer walks into one of our branches, they want to be able to get their hands on all the great products and services we have to offer with a minimum of fuss. As a Receptionist for (insert name of branch) you will be responsible for providing information and directing customers to the right place.
What you’ll give our customers
Your role will be to maximise the customer experience by providing a courteous and professional service experience to walk-in and phone in customers ensuring that all customer queries are dealt with in an efficient manner thus resulting in a high level of service to promote Absa’s products and services. You will also be supporting our internal customers by dealing with their administrative needs.
What you’ll get in return
Help our customers get the best that Absa has to offer, and you’ll get the same in return. We’re not just talking about valuable benefits like medical aid, pension fund, preferential banking rates, and funeral cover and wellbeing program. You’ll also enjoy a company spirit that believes in giving our employees the freedom to do a great job and the support to reach their ambitions in the future.
What you’ll need
- The success of everyone at Absa is measured by our ability to put our customers at the center of their day. To achieve this, you will need the following:
- Matric with Accounting/ Math’s
- Clear criminal record
- one-year experience in customer retail environment
- Prior experience as a receptionist advantageous
Ready to apply?
There are four stages to our application process:
Application: On our application form we ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You will also be required to upload a CV, so it’s a good idea to have this ready.
Online Assessments: We’ll then ask you to complete online assessments if you have passed our minimum screening criteria. You will also receive an email with the link to these assessments so you can complete them when it suits you best. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles.
Interview: If you are successful in our assessments we will contact you to conduct a brief telephonic interview before we invite you to attend a face-to-face interview.
Outcome: Following your interview we’ll be in touch within five working days to advise you of the outcome.
Take the next step in your career and apply today.
If you have not received a response to your application in 15 days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Client Service Consultant x 9
Standard Bank – Constantia
The Operations division of Standard Bank is at the very centre of all the bank’s procedures, enabling and optimising our Corporate and Investment Banking activities. We develop prototype concepts into robust, reliable solutions, constantly evolving our existing product range to help the bank maintain a competitive lead with our global clients. We are also in demand as internal consultants to the business, helping to manage the Bank’s assets through effective risk management and control systems. As part of this role we now seek an experienced professional, who will help guide our work to fulfil our ambitious growth strategy.
- To provide telephonic support on technical and product related queries to clients and internal stakeholders in line with the vision, strategy and values of Global Shared Services, Client Services and Standard Bank.
- To provide support to the operational processes.
- To provide a consistently high quality customer support service by efficiently processing allocated requests within the agreed turnaround times using adequate tools (systems / processes)
- To ensure that a strong service culture is upheld within the area.
- To optimize Client Services Frontline resources to achieve Business Objectives in line with the GSS strategy and the bank’s vision and values
- Adherence to Processes and Procedures (adherence to pre-defined processes for query resolutions and escalations to achieve service standards, reduce risk and cost)
- Ensure that queries are understood and resolved to the client’s satisfaction.
- Maintain and build exceptional relationships with internal and external clients.
- Manage the relationship with clients and stakeholders by providing regular feedback.
- Meet SLA.
- Thorough understanding of products and services.
- Ensure that all communication with clients is handled in a professional manner.
- Escalate service, product and operational gaps which impact on service delivery.
- Adherence to Work Schedules, (e.g. achieve targets on attendance, punctuality and break compliance).
- Quality Assurance (achieves quality standards, on calls, e-mails and query logging).
- Productivity (e.g. achieve targets on number of hours signed on to core duties i.e. calls, e-mails and fax).
- Report for duty according to your work schedule.
- Avail yourself to take calls within pre-defined productivity levels.
- Take breaks according to schedule.
- Process client queries according to the department’s quality standards.
- Refer queries that are out of your scope to the relevant area for resolution and ensure that you provide all relevant information.
- Log all queries processed on workflow tool according to pre-defined processes and procedures. Include all relevant information for reference and escalation purposes.
- Log on to IEX daily to check planned activities.
Preferred Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of 1- 5 years’ previous experience in customer service.
- Grade 12, preferably with or studying towards a tertiary qualification.
- Customer Service Experience
- Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Change Management –Working in an ever-changing environment requires receptivity to change.
- Be able to communicate verbally and in writing at all levels.
- Be computer literate and have a good working knowledge of MS Office suite, Internet & MS Outlook
Systems Management – The user will be using various applications:
- Terminal 3270
- Content Café – File-net
- BEB AUDIT LOG