SHOE CITY SUPERVISOR CANAL WALK
Closing Date: 7 April 2016
Job Title: Shoe City Supervisor Canal Walk
Department: Operations – Stores
Brand: Shoe City
Reporting To Position: Manager
Job Type Classification: Permanent
Number of Positions: 1
Location: Century City, Western Cape
If the shoe fits… then step into our exciting retail environment. The primary focus of the Supervisor is to assist the Store Manager by increasing sales, effectively managing stock and controlling expenses as per budget.
- Three to five years retail experience as a Shop Assistant
- Matric or equivalent
- Computer Literate
- Good communication skills
- Further qualifications related to retail/business will be an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Be energetic and a self starter.
- Oustanding merchandise management,stock and cost control skills.
- A focus on customer service.
- A capacity to optain high store standards.
- A ability to lead a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (written and verbal) and competence in a second language would be a definite advantage.
- Maximise profits by assisting the manager to achieve sales budgets.
- Merchandise Management Support
- Stock Loss Management adherence
- Financial assistance and execution
- Administration/Management Info Support
- Stock holding and adherence to policy
- Human Resource assistance .
If you have what it takes to fill the shoes of this position, please apply online or alternatively forward your application and CV to fax no: 021 900 1489