CSC Quality Assurance Evaluator
Job Title: CSC Quality Assurance Evaluator
Closing Date: 2016/07/20
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Key Purpose: Evaluate the quality of customer interactions, processes and systems and make recommendations for improvement in order to meet customer service objectives.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Quality Assurance
- Operational Management
- Consults and interacts with key internal and external stakeholders to improve customer service delivery
- Investigates, facilitates and resolves non-conformance customer issues
- Monitors the results of implemented corrective action
- Conducts internal quality audits
- Develops audit reports including trends and individual team performance
- Conducts root cause analysis
- Prepares monthly trend analysis reports for the whole of CSC
- Creates and maintains databases of Quality Assurance findings
- Provides expert advice and guidance on compliance issues
- Conducts case studies for agent development
- Reviews CSC business processes at agreed intervals
- Monitors random calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance
- Identifies and recommends improvement initiatives e.g. processes, structures or procedures
- Utilises computer software packages to produce correspondence, spreadsheets, reports and presentations
Education & Experience:
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Minimum 2 – 3 years in a the CSC working environment.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- An in depth knowledge of the CSC and the supply chain
- Detailed SAP knowledge (understanding from a credit and distribution perspective as well as document flow)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good conflict management skills
- BHD or Key accounts exposure would be advantageous
- All applications must be submitted to the contact details provided and in the manner requested.
- If not submitted by the closing date, applications will automatically not be considered.
- Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
- Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.