Front Desk Receptionist
Medi-Industrial Trading – Edenvale, Gauteng
Will be required to serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Working hours are 7am to 4pm, Monday to Friday. This is a full-time position.
Receptionist Skills, Key Competencies and Qualifications:
- Grade 12
- Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Customer Focus
- Informing Others
- Handles Pressure
- Phone Skills
- Supply Management.
- Friendly and polite (manners cost nothing after all)
- Able to deal with difficult clients or customers (not everyone knows the manners rule)
- Good with computer systems
- Have polished communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R4,000.00 /month
Required experience: Front Desk Receptionist: 1 year
Required education: High school or equivalent