Front Desk Receptionist
Medi-Industrial Trading – Edenvale, Gauteng
Will be required to serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Working hours are 7am to 4pm, Monday to Friday. This is a full-time position.
Receptionist Skills, Key Competencies and Qualifications:
- Grade 12
- Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Customer Focus
- Informing Others
- Handles Pressure
- Phone Skills
- Supply Management.
- Friendly and polite (manners cost nothing after all)
- Able to deal with difficult clients or customers (not everyone knows the manners rule)
- Good with computer systems
- Have polished communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R4,000.00 /month
Required experience: Front Desk Receptionist: 1 year
Required education: High school or equivalent
Front Desk Receptionist /Assistant – Pretoria
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Front Desk Receptionist /Assistant
Salary Offered: R5 000 – R6 000 p/m
Type of Company / Organization: IT Company
Application Closing Date: 12/12/2015
Job Reference: DESK75R
Our Client, a very well-established IT Company is looking for a Front Desk Receptionist / Assistant to assist with customers, queries etc.
- Grade 12.
- Fluent in English.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic telephone skills.
- Great communication skills – all levels.
- Well presented.
- At least 1-2 years working experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you interested in a vacancy and want to apply, please fax your short C.V ( 2 pages ) directly to the Recruitment Consultant to be considered for the short-listing process.
Please note that your application must reach the Consultant before the closing date of this vacancy.
Please write the Job Reference number on the top of your C.V to ensure that the Recruitment Consultant are able to consider your application.
FAX NUMBER: 086 608 7689
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews 1 week after the closing date. We receive to many applicants to contact each individual, please kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you have not heard from the Recruitment Consultant 2 weeks after the closing date of a vacancy.
We also regret that we do not accept emails due to viruses and spam.
Note: Applying for Dymasize Jobs are FREE.
Dymasize (Pty) Ltd – SA’s fastest growing Recruitment Agency!
We offer Job Seekers job opportunities across South Africa.
Due to our EXPERTISE, ZEST and PASSION for recruitment we have contracts with various companies & organizations based in South Africa.
We only provide the BEST suited Candidates – Please only apply if you meet the requirements.
Dymasize are able to place candidates within 48 hours, so please make sure when you apply for our jobs that you are available for communication after your application have been submitted.